[3.17] Fire Lacerate Oni-Goroshi - Chieftain & Berserker version - Top DPS on poe.ninja [in 3.15]

"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
Thank you very much

Try it and let me know, with just the PoB I don't know if it's still good/playable

Hi thanks again, with slayer version, the degen became a non issue but the dps is a bit lower than the chieftain but still good.

Btw correct me if Im wrong, normal leech is 5 seconds right? With offering to the serpent that leech became 2.5 seconds and her embrace is 3 seconds so that .5 seconds is degen with only life regen as mitigation right?
"
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
Thank you very much

Try it and let me know, with just the PoB I don't know if it's still good/playable

Hi thanks again, with slayer version, the degen became a non issue but the dps is a bit lower than the chieftain but still good.

Btw correct me if Im wrong, normal leech is 5 seconds right? With offering to the serpent that leech became 2.5 seconds and her embrace is 3 seconds so that .5 seconds is degen with only life regen as mitigation right?

Yes
Yes[/quote]

Thank you, btw is immortal ambition thru soul tether or jewel a good substitute for offering to the serpent?
"
Yes

"
Thank you, btw is immortal ambition thru soul tether or jewel a good substitute for offering to the serpent?

Yes, it's a good substitute, but you need to spend more points to get another jewel OR get some rare gloves with life/atk speed and melee dmg
Last edited by FourthSnake on Nov 13, 2021, 6:37:10 AM
is it a good or bad idea to use the harvest weapon enchant "quality does not increase physical damage, grants 1% increased area of effect per 4% quality" on my oni? i'm not really sure how the scaling of this weapon works with regards to quality
"
Plzlemme wrote:
is it a good or bad idea to use the harvest weapon enchant "quality does not increase physical damage, grants 1% increased area of effect per 4% quality" on my oni? i'm not really sure how the scaling of this weapon works with regards to quality

I suggest the attack speed.
You don't need so much AoE, you just do 360° when mobs are surrounding you.
Can this build be used with anything other than lacerate? I see that we don't utilize bleed, so lacerate in itself is kinda useless right?
Maybe something like Cyclone or Perforate.
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Nov 20, 2021, 10:52:32 AM
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
Can this build be used with anything other than lacerate? I see that we don't utilize bleed, so lacerate in itself is kinda useless right?
Maybe something like Cyclone or Perforate.

Yes, this build can be used with a lot of skills.
I prefer Lacerate because of the range and because I love it, idk why ahahah
Hi,

Thanks for your work first !

Your chieftain pob seems not to be up to date, could you update it ? ;)

"
Tarmeneldur10 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your work first !

Your chieftain pob seems not to be up to date, could you update it ? ;)

Done, thanks for your feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info