[3.17] Fire Lacerate Oni-Goroshi - Chieftain & Berserker version - Top DPS on poe.ninja [in 3.15]

"
SilverXa wrote:
Hi!

So, any chance this will be viable for 3.15? And if so, what totem skill(s) would you recommend starting with?

Thanks!

Hello!
I have to make some tests on PoB and see if it's still viable but I think that wouldn't be big changes.
I suggest you to start with Protector
Really looking forward to the 3.16 update, love this build. :)
"
DarkNecrid wrote:

Updated!
Read the first spoiler.
The rest of the guide is still good
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
DarkNecrid wrote:

Updated!
Read the first spoiler.

For me the opening post is almost entirely blank. D: Think you might've broke a spoiler tag or something?

Looking forward to seeing it tho!
"
DarkNecrid wrote:
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
DarkNecrid wrote:

Updated!
Read the first spoiler.

For me the opening post is almost entirely blank. D: Think you might've broke a spoiler tag or something?

Looking forward to seeing it tho!

Fixed. Thanks for the feedback!
Do you reckon it's worth taking the Avatar of Fire keystone on the passive tree since it's so accessible before I get Xoph's?
"
jwoo2000 wrote:
Do you reckon it's worth taking the Avatar of Fire keystone on the passive tree since it's so accessible before I get Xoph's?

Yes, it's worth.
Xoph's is a way to save points on the tree.
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
jwoo2000 wrote:

Yes, it's worth.

Alright, thank you very much!
"
jwoo2000 wrote:
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
jwoo2000 wrote:

Yes, it's worth.

Alright, thank you very much!

Duty sir!
Another question, how do we generate rage on the Chieftain build? I wanted to go the Chieftain build because I like having a more defensive build but it seems like Berserk is active in the PoB but I can't find the way the rage was generated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info