[3.15] Dex Stacking Blade Trapper! Clear all content with ease!

"
Why not dual wield for 25 more damage?
Also, when you decide to dual wield, your main hand takes 1 clone, and your off hand takes another, meaning both your weapons need to be equally strong, or the extra rotation wont make up for the dps loss. So if you decide to go that route, you will need 2 very decent weapons to make it worth it.
How do you level one?
Interesting looking build. I was looking for a very tanky character reroll. My current Berserker has plenty of damage but he dies a lot, so progression has been annoying. I bet you could just level with herald of ice and thunder with a Fidelitas' Spike. At least for awhile. I'll report back tomorrow
Rough leveling guide posted.
Hi...This league is hard to all builds and the oneshots are everywere. I dont care about damage or doing millons of dps but I hate die. How tanky is this character for the endgame?. For tanky I mean, how often this build dies in endgame?
"
yissus wrote:
Hi...This league is hard to all builds and the oneshots are everywere. I dont care about damage or doing millons of dps but I hate die. How tanky is this character for the endgame?. For tanky I mean, how often this build dies in endgame?
I very rarely die unless it is my own fault (juicing up excavation mobs way too much). We have insane life regen, 6-7k hp, perma blind on nearby enemies, and pretty decent clear speed. Ive done sirus twice now comfortably as well. Really liking this build in terms of damage and survivability.
POB Updated!
I have successfully leveled this character using the guide shown. I'm level 76 and absolutely melting maps and meanwhile I'm extremely tanky. I bought a synthesized sword similar to OP and that's when my damage really went off the charts. My biggest complaint about the build so far is not having more strength than intelligence. Because of this we lose out on the 15% increased dexterity on the helmet. Seems like we could find a better option if the helmet is only adding crit multi, elemental damage and small life.

Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying it so far!
"
jdhall54 wrote:
I have successfully leveled this character using the guide shown. I'm level 76 and absolutely melting maps and meanwhile I'm extremely tanky. I bought a synthesized sword similar to OP and that's when my damage really went off the charts. My biggest complaint about the build so far is not having more strength than intelligence. Because of this we lose out on the 15% increased dexterity on the helmet. Seems like we could find a better option if the helmet is only adding crit multi, elemental damage and small life.

Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying it so far!

I've solved issue by allocating 1 +30 strength point and annointing either Devotion (8% max life and 20 strength) which should be enough if you don't get any int on gear or if you get some jewels with strength you can ever get Heart of the Warrior which gives you more life but less strength.
Btw i really don't know how you guys melting maps, recently i made metamorph with like double regen and took my several minutes to kill him... Map mosses might take eternity, sadly i dont see this build killing for example uber elder or sirus.
Last edited by Profatum on Aug 7, 2021, 9:47:04 AM
What is your weapon? When you're bossing are you dropping the Frost Bomb (negates the metamorph Regen) and the Assassin's Mark to add damage? I am still in yellow maps but haven't had much issue yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info