[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
QosmozGaming wrote:
i modified and run the numbers for all the pob in this guide. The numbers are absolutely similar. no nerf or buffs overall. High-impact mine numbers are offset by the damage scaling and damage effectiveness of the eye of winter skill. I got 2.54M for low budget without changes, and 2.51M for low budget with the updates from 3.17. It's also very similar numbers for higher budgets PoBs.

In my opinion this is very good news, build is solid for 3.17 with a lot of focus on bossing both in siege of atlas and archnemesis league content. Regardless, waiting for the passive tree updates in PoB and i am going to update the build guide with updated PoBs.

POB numbers don't factor in the Hydrosphere nerf.
"
Charl1eTango wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
i modified and run the numbers for all the pob in this guide. The numbers are absolutely similar. no nerf or buffs overall. High-impact mine numbers are offset by the damage scaling and damage effectiveness of the eye of winter skill. I got 2.54M for low budget without changes, and 2.51M for low budget with the updates from 3.17. It's also very similar numbers for higher budgets PoBs.

In my opinion this is very good news, build is solid for 3.17 with a lot of focus on bossing both in siege of atlas and archnemesis league content. Regardless, waiting for the passive tree updates in PoB and i am going to update the build guide with updated PoBs.

and please tell me how much hydro was doing damage, what's the calculation? and how much we loose?

when you say things, please consider something constructive. We have only little information yet!
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Charl1eTango wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

and please tell me how much hydro was doing damage, what's the calculation? and how much we loose?

when you say things, please consider something constructive. We have only little information yet!

I am currently leveling this miner at the moment to prep for the next league. This is my 1st miner and I'm having a blast.

I think what the previous guy meant was that hydrosphere have a 1 second cooldown before it can proc again, they did it this way so they can reduce the burst.

I could be wrong about this part. After all it is my first miner.

Edit: Your discord link at 1st post and twitch channel does not work.
Last edited by _Spooks on Jan 28, 2022, 8:09:23 PM
"
_Spooks wrote:
I think what the previous guy meant was that hydrosphere have a 1 second cooldown before it can proc again, they did it this way so they can reduce the burst.

This is exactly why I think EoW and Hydrosphere interaction will be gimped pretty hard when 3.17 drops. Tornado can be added along with hydrosphere and that may help offset the nerf a bit, but I doubt it'd be enough to make up for pre 3.17 DPS hydrosphere was capable of for EoW.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
_Spooks wrote:

This is exactly why I think EoW and Hydrosphere interaction will be gimped pretty hard when 3.17 drops. Tornado can be added along with hydrosphere and that may help offset the nerf a bit, but I doubt it'd be enough to make up for pre 3.17 DPS hydrosphere was capable of for EoW.

in my opinion, Hydro was great but most of the time i was even cba to cast it and it was still melting any boss. of course it'll have a loss of damage, but given damage is already at the roof, so i dont know how much will it matter. EoW is one of the most difficult spell to calculate actual damage. All are estimates and we do not know how much of the damage was due to hydro. I bet it'll still good and will be ok to kill anything in game.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Could this be a good 3.17 league starter, what do you think?
Blazing salvo vs eye of winter vs glacial cascade. Which is best? Is there a comparison video in one of these guides I'm missing?
Last edited by xbryguyx on Jan 30, 2022, 9:27:12 PM
"
xbryguyx wrote:
Blazing salvo vs eye of winter vs glacial cascade. Which is best? Is there a comparison video in one of these guides I'm missing?

I think all good contenders. Also count the ball lightning into the list together with fireball. Fireball might be real boss melter by pure numbers wise.

I will start as blazing salvo and compare all. Glacial cascade might be quite good also but I don’t like the consistency of them.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
xbryguyx wrote:

I think all good contenders. Also count the ball lightning into the list together with fireball. Fireball might be real boss melter by pure numbers wise.

I will start as blazing salvo and compare all. Glacial cascade might be quite good also but I don’t like the consistency of them.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
guys, how i can take snakepit with elder influence? cant find on trade(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info