[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
SaltyMauii wrote:
I want to test this build, but i only find the PoB for the low life. So only for endgame. Where is the PoB for Life build so i can start with it and then respec for LL?

Sorry if i dont understand a lot about this, i am still new.

It's at the very, very beginning of the guide in the "Leveling section".

Here's the link to the spreadsheet Qosmoz did : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f_Gsfw8lDktLbKVDl32QmffY55bbT9t0w0K5Q60OyL8/edit#gid=297220621
I cannot get the google spreadsheet to work can you link the POB for leveling version as life? Thank you!
Any initial thoughts from the Manifesto? Seems like High-Impact Mine Support got hit somewhat.
"
ayey_ wrote:
Any initial thoughts from the Manifesto? Seems like High-Impact Mine Support got hit somewhat.

bigger nerf might be the hydrosphere interaction but we have to see how it deals damage in 3.17.

Other than that, probably damage will be more or less the same for some spells (blazing salvo, fireball, etc) but there was no mention of the Eye of Winter which might mean that with the nerf to High-Impact mines, I expect some nerfs.

Probably i'll go Fireball or Blazing Salvo this league. Glacial Cascade can be on the menu as well..
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jan 26, 2022, 9:40:37 AM
3.17:

Eye of Winter: Now deals 16 to 25 Cold Damage at gem level 1 (previously 17 to 25), up to 245 to 367 at gem level 20 (previously 169 to 254). Now has 55% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 40%).
"
lumiluque wrote:
3.17:

Eye of Winter: Now deals 16 to 25 Cold Damage at gem level 1 (previously 17 to 25), up to 245 to 367 at gem level 20 (previously 169 to 254). Now has 55% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously 40%).

I haven't gotten to the patch notes yet but this seems like a massive buff, no?
i modified and run the numbers for all the pob in this guide. The numbers are absolutely similar. no nerf or buffs overall. High-impact mine numbers are offset by the damage scaling and damage effectiveness of the eye of winter skill. I got 2.54M for low budget without changes, and 2.51M for low budget with the updates from 3.17. It's also very similar numbers for higher budgets PoBs.

In my opinion this is very good news, build is solid for 3.17 with a lot of focus on bossing both in siege of atlas and archnemesis league content. Regardless, waiting for the passive tree updates in PoB and i am going to update the build guide with updated PoBs.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I kinda want to go oldschool and maybe try GC mines. Would the trees be similar?
"
xbryguyx wrote:
I kinda want to go oldschool and maybe try GC mines. Would the trees be similar?

i would think so. a little more aoe for gc mines helps a lot.
"
fallengz wrote:
"
xbryguyx wrote:

i would think so. a little more aoe for gc mines helps a lot.

I'll update my GC mines build this league as well. I think it's quite nicely buffed and with masteries from 3.16 can be a good contender as well.

I am planning to league start with Blazing Salvo this league.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info