[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

Does the tainted orbs have higher chance for linking items? They arte pretty rare and If they need same average amount for 6L like the normal one then its just better to straight buy 6L one.
If you 5 link first you literally have 50% chance to hit a 6 link on the first try. Plus, if you spec into the additional link passive in the scourge tree, you also get 15% chance to 6link on transform.
So the tainted fuse cant break links?

Nvm, looked it up, well thats very easy to get 6L with it (4+2L also work). Now I wonder if its better to scourge it or just straight vaal gamble.
Last edited by Asag on Oct 27, 2021, 12:01:17 PM
"
Asag wrote:
So the tainted fuse cant break links?

Nvm, looked it up, well thats very easy to get 6L with it (4+2L also work). Now I wonder if its better to scourge it or just straight vaal gamble.

Its a gamble either way. That's entirely up to you. Doing it with scourge can link it automatically with a 15% chance however. Vaaling can grant you +1 gems or something cool.
I changed to LL now :)

Could you please add a print screen how both of your skill bar is set? thanks
Bit lazy to take a screen shot but detonate on LMB bear trap MMB, q is eow, vaal discipline on O, R is brand and T flame dash. Other bar is just auras.
"
Yalpe wrote:
Bit lazy to take a screen shot but detonate on LMB bear trap MMB, q is eow, vaal discipline on O, R is brand and T flame dash. Other bar is just auras.

Sorry. I was asking Qosmoz about his hotkey bar. But thanks

And Qosmoz could you please advice me on what I can do to make my char better?

https://pastebin.com/VYKYgE0C

Thanks
Last edited by raz_raziel on Oct 28, 2021, 8:14:17 AM
"
raz_raziel wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:

Thanks

hi Raz, I have similar setup to Yalpe. I have LMB on Detonate mines (and sometimes not if i want to control my detonations better). Rest is;

Q: Eye of Winter Mines Throwing
W: Detonation
E: Flame Dash
R: Phase Run (i use this for a bit faster moving in maps) or Arcanist Brand (depending on how i play)
T: Bear Trap
LMB: Either Detonation, or Phase Run
MMB: Vaal Discipline (for immediate ES regen for oh shit moments)
RMB: Hydrosphere or Arcanist Brand (i have Hydro on arcanist brand setup atm but I dont like it, it's better to position Hydro yourself to maximize your damage)

Checking your build; you have to really level the gems, that's prio. I would immediately get a Crown of the Inward Eye to get higher ES, and then focus on Chayula. This upgrades will double your ES pool and then you have really much better time during mapping. Lastly, you can upgrade your Shavronne to 6-link and get more damage support or Swift Assembly support if your mine throwing speed is good enough for you.

Rest is later upgrades with other items, flasks, etc.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
raz_raziel wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:

Thanks

hi Raz, I have similar setup to Yalpe. I have LMB on Detonate mines (and sometimes not if i want to control my detonations better). Rest is;

Q: Eye of Winter Mines Throwing
W: Detonation
E: Flame Dash
R: Phase Run (i use this for a bit faster moving in maps) or Arcanist Brand (depending on how i play)
T: Bear Trap
LMB: Either Detonation, or Phase Run
MMB: Vaal Discipline (for immediate ES regen for oh shit moments)
RMB: Hydrosphere or Arcanist Brand (i have Hydro on arcanist brand setup atm but I dont like it, it's better to position Hydro yourself to maximize your damage)

Checking your build; you have to really level the gems, that's prio. I would immediately get a Crown of the Inward Eye to get higher ES, and then focus on Chayula. This upgrades will double your ES pool and then you have really much better time during mapping. Lastly, you can upgrade your Shavronne to 6-link and get more damage support or Swift Assembly support if your mine throwing speed is good enough for you.

Rest is later upgrades with other items, flasks, etc.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

I did some upgrades and updates my pob. Got a Crown of the Inward Eye and the snakepit ring. Trying to get currency to put my Shavronne to 6L and get the Chayula.

Gems did level a bit and its everything getting better now. doing around 500k dps.

Thank you for the tips! And thanks for the amazing build!
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to find a good rare belt but I have Bated Breath atm, and don't see anything as good. What's your opinion on it? If %res are capped, should I bother changing?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info