[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
sauza45 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

did you play miner before? Maybe it's adapting to the playstyle.

yes, I already played pyroclast when it was released, I also tried the Akane build but I was not very rich ...

The problem I am encountering is clear and I believe that the fact that mines are no longer insensitive to damage for 5s (old tree) now will have to be spent an express point for that.

Obviously I have a crappy build: D but for the boss its ok :p

i am having trouble mapping too, but bossing is fine.
Is almost impossible to do scourge I get surround and die most of the times
"
raz_raziel wrote:
"
sauza45 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

did you play miner before? Maybe it's adapting to the playstyle.

yes, I already played pyroclast when it was released, I also tried the Akane build but I was not very rich ...

The problem I am encountering is clear and I believe that the fact that mines are no longer insensitive to damage for 5s (old tree) now will have to be spent an express point for that.

Obviously I have a crappy build: D but for the boss its ok :p

i am having trouble mapping too, but bossing is fine.
Is almost impossible to do scourge I get surround and die most of the times

i think the scourge is a trouble at the moment. there is a brief pause when you switch and just after that mobs jump on you. in my opinion most of the builds will struggle with that no matter what maybe except melee chars.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
- Each Mine applies 2% increased Damage taken to Enemies near it, up to 10%
I throw mine near enemy - 2% inc dmg applied to enemy. But what if a detonate mine? How long does this buff lasts?
hi, thanks for the guide
now few of my points, for people who actually need the guide, id probably put there all the necessary stuff, like get hatred and put in in free socket or in offhand, same for frost bomb etc, i went to act 4 part, saw link flame dash + arcane surge 6 + frost bomb and im like what? where do i get frost bomb, and had to google, but for me its ok, my memory suck so hard that i will always have to google stuff :D
now to the eye of winter, i dont know why, but sometimes its like im obliterating stuff, sometimes i feel like im not doing any dmg, is there a chance that the projectiles can be evaded or something? another thing, without snakepit the clear doesnt feel good against bigger groups and ive heard snakepit is now t1 uniq, so its gonna be rare and probably expensive, tried gc, but that felt weaker... was only around lvl 45, but decided to respec to phys traps, maybe ill try the build later with snakepit...
Hey Guys, I'm playing currently SSF and didnt follow this guide but mostly my Gear is like the recommended one. So far I killed ALL Content without any bigger Problems with shitier gear I had in the past.

Still trying to improve my build step by step, with my limited possibilitys I have in SSF. Tried to balance the build so far defensive and offensive wise.

My current Gear
https://pastebin.com/Nsz33aiz

would be really nice if somebody could say some words about it and what the next steps would be to improve my Gear.

For now on my to do list is to farm:
- better enchants
- crusader ring with more ES
- cluster jewel, if ever bases should drop
- better weapon, but dont know atm what the best crafting steps would be in my case
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Oct 24, 2021, 8:58:44 AM
"
Hey Guys, I'm playing currently SSF and didnt follow this guide but mostly my Gear is like the recommended one. So far I killed ALL Content without any bigger Problems with shitier gear I had in the past.

Still trying to improve my build step by step, with my limited possibilitys I have in SSF. Tried to balance the build so far defensive and offensive wise.

My current Gear

would be really nice if somebody could say some words about it and what the next steps would be to improve my Gear.

- better enchants
- better weapon, but dont know atm what the best crafting steps would be in my case

oh hey Kami. Actually, pretty sick gear overall for SSF. I would mostly focus on a better weapon. Especially +1 cold spell wand with crit chance, multi or benchcraft with Spell damage + extra chaos damage would be nice. Then indeed, a crusader ring for higher ES (or try chancing for the Elder Snakepit and then add Shaper's ring for really good damage).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"

My current Gear

- better enchants

oh hey Kami. Actually, pretty sick gear overall for SSF. I would mostly focus on a better weapon. Especially +1 cold spell wand with crit chance, multi or benchcraft with Spell damage + extra chaos damage would be nice. Then indeed, a crusader ring for higher ES (or try chancing for the Elder Snakepit and then add Shaper's ring for really good damage).

-yeah, was just walking 2h and thought about also to get a good prefix wand and multimod spell dmg and crit or reforge crit for suffixes. Sadly its a bit hard to get something good from Harvest or Fossils on a weapon.
- I want to go for a crusader ring for the ES, sadly I hadn't luck yet with rerolling the influence on a two-stone ring base yet :/
- thougt about also about a elder snakepit, but I'm already happy that i have chanced snakepit, dont want to know how long it will take to get a shaped one in ssf :D. Got also after 20 U-Elder my 3. Watcher's Eye (with Hatred Crit) today and my first Mark of the Shaper, sadly I dont play anymore Glacial Cascade.

There is atm 1 question I got about arcanist Brand with the combo of Hydrosphere. Do the projectiles still chain with Hydro and doubledps the boss, if Hydro is ontop of the stillstanding boss? Otherwise selfcast next to him would be better in terms of dps, but would make it clunkier for me to play.

Also many requested here that they are pretty squishy, or at least feel so. From my testings, mapping wise it felt better to play with a support gem like Hypothermia then Minefield, cause you stand way less still. Ofcourse 1-shot are incomming if you play with 4k Life. But if people get to LowLife with atleast 7k ES it feels ok, or even 8.5k it feels better. For my personal settings I took some defence mechanics like the blind and reduced damage taken from ascendancy, Brine King and Ralakesh Pantheon for freeze and Bleed "immunity" (capped with flask). Also I get a lot of regen from Ascendancy, passive tree and sulphur flask which safed me multiple times my ES. The only thing that I cant handle atm is Phys dmg.
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Oct 24, 2021, 11:55:08 AM
What I like about this build is that you can basically use any skill while leveling and it will work.

Eye of Winter damage on 4L is not that good so I'm leveling with Pyroclast Mine (was also using Blazing Salvo and Icicle Mines to test it) and it destroyed merc izaro with underleveled char.

I did not even feel the need to buy Tabula because 4L Pyroclast was good enough till maps.

Gonna test it abit more before switching to 5L EoW.
Whats the first few things i should be buying to transition into LL?

"
Whats the first few things i should be buying to transition into LL?

Shavs, Prism guardian, and chayula amulett. Also ES gear like sin trek and bated breath for low budget and the rest of the gear is also just ES and res. After you get everything going, you can upgrade your gear piece by piece. You can take a look on my gear for a bit better version of low budget.

Edit: crown of the inward eye is also pretty good for low budget. All in all I would say at the current state of the league, you need like 5-10ex to get a LL trapper going
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Oct 25, 2021, 3:27:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info