Level 34 Reaper 5 link vs T16 White Map random harvest....

to me it looks fishy, mob (enemy) has life regen, block attacks, weakend to everything but physical, reaper(minion) is supported with damgae on full life wich he clearly isnt, you can see him dashing back from some attack he took a massive hit from BECAUSE if that minion is CI why did it took more than half hp fomr a lvl 61 mob if the minion gem is lvl 26? ites reaaaaaaaly fish, plus if i read it correctly, that minion has litteraly zero life or dmg from tree, very very fishy
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
I am curious how the developers test their gems/content, or if they even test it at all???

Leveling the gem from 1 to 20 takes longer then from act 1 to act10... So if they just go on a naked character put the level 20 gem in. and the level 20 gem struggle in act 9 normal mobs... how can they say "its fine"....

A level 20 gem without any supports, without any specific items or skillpoints should be able to clear level 60 maps... You reach your first level 20 gems arround level 77 So if u are level 77 why the gem cant clear level 60 mobs???? My level 20 flamedash without anything can do it... But reaper... no no no

Or you can look up how this gem actually works. I have seen multiple streamers blast act bosses and merc lab in a matter of seconds with reaper.

This is all aside from the fact that I linked a clip of izaro being obliterated in this exact thread and another guy showing the datamined info that the reaper's nuke is a FIVE THOUSAND baseline nuke that happens to also work with multistrike...
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
I am curious how the developers test their gems/content, or if they even test it at all???

Leveling the gem from 1 to 20 takes longer then from act 1 to act10... So if they just go on a naked character put the level 20 gem in. and the level 20 gem struggle in act 9 normal mobs... how can they say "its fine"....

A level 20 gem without any supports, without any specific items or skillpoints should be able to clear level 60 maps... You reach your first level 20 gems arround level 77 So if u are level 77 why the gem cant clear level 60 mobs???? My level 20 flamedash without anything can do it... But reaper... no no no

you hit 1st lvl20 gem on 77? im doing something wrong im always lvl 89/90 when i get my 1st 20.
"
Terspet wrote:
to me it looks fishy, mob (enemy) has life regen, block attacks, weakend to everything but physical, reaper(minion) is supported with damgae on full life wich he clearly isnt, you can see him dashing back from some attack he took a massive hit from BECAUSE if that minion is CI why did it took more than half hp fomr a lvl 61 mob if the minion gem is lvl 26? ites reaaaaaaaly fish, plus if i read it correctly, that minion has litteraly zero life or dmg from tree, very very fishy

I need to be full life. not the minion..

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Damage_on_Full_Life_Support

"Damage on Full Life is a support gem that grants more damage made with the supported attack skill, but only when the player is on full life. Being even one life below the maximum will nullify the effect. "
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
"
yamface wrote:
"
WaifuJanna wrote:

Or you can look up how this gem actually works. I have seen multiple streamers blast act bosses and merc lab in a matter of seconds with reaper.

This is all aside from the fact that I linked a clip of izaro being obliterated in this exact thread and another guy showing the datamined info that the reaper's nuke is a FIVE THOUSAND baseline nuke that happens to also work with multistrike...

it could be 1 million dmg.. it doesnt matter
°if its RNG when the minion make it.
°if it has an high cooldown
°if everything else from the minion is bad.
"
delixo wrote:
"
WaifuJanna wrote:

you hit 1st lvl20 gem on 77? im doing something wrong im always lvl 89/90 when i get my 1st 20.

level 18 sry ^^ forgot the +2 on gems
Last edited by WaifuJanna on Jul 24, 2021, 5:49:09 AM
"
I need to be full life. not the minion..

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Damage_on_Full_Life_Support

"Damage on Full Life is a support gem that grants more damage made with the supported attack skill, but only when the player is on full life. Being even one life below the maximum will nullify the effect. "

Last edited by Terspet on Jul 24, 2021, 5:50:54 AM
I mean he messed up on setting up that damage on full life gem but the actual problem here is that this reaper has an active button you need to press to do real damage. He was not pressing this.

Press.the.active.button
even if his reaper is on a 5l the amount of level and the fact he is on Blood aquaduct is enough to showcase.

I think the minion will be very strong with very specific unique like

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Amanamu%27s_Gaze

Minions have +6% to Damage over Time Multiplier per Ghastly Eye Jewel affecting you, up to a maximum of +30%

But I don t think it is made for anything else than bleed overtime.
Forum pvp
Yes there weak someone showcased it on stream earlier while invested in nodes and the reaper could barely kill s 64+ blue pack...it's a bad pet all the new skills are sadly bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info