[3.23] Versatile Combatant Impale Shield Crush Slayer - Crush the Atlas - SSF Compatible

Your main PoB is not res capped. Are we supposed to figure out resistance as we see fit to get to 75% mark or am I missing something in PoB?
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Looks like the build creator bailed on this character for a totem build.

I just reached red maps on this build and it's been smooth sailing. lvl 84 with 8 total deaths, 4 of which were 100% me just not paying attention and could have been avoided, the others just typical PoE random 1 shots.

Still have plenty of room for upgrades. going to focus on a better shield next i think. shaped %life on block is bonkers expensive though so I'll probably not get that anytime soon unless I get a lucky drop

So I'm not allowed to play a second character because I want to do more than one build this league? Sounds kinda harsh if you ask me.

chill. I never even gave you shit for it I just made an observation.
"
dareqw33 wrote:
Your main PoB is not res capped. Are we supposed to figure out resistance as we see fit to get to 75% mark or am I missing something in PoB?

Figure out resistance with the open rare pieces as you see fit. I would recommend pulling off the endurance charges when checking your stats for resistances as well to be super safe, since 3 endurance charges equates to about 12% to all elemental resistances. Even though endurance charges are pretty consistent, I wouldn't rely on them in a Hardcore setting personally.
Thanks. One more -

Allocating Precise Interception in PoB gives 150k DPS increase. I think you can swap it with Relentless? Seems to be a ~50k DPS increase in PoB if you swap it with Relentless.
I'm on SSF, havent found Prismatic Eclipse yet.

Using a rare corrupted weapon with "chance to gain onslaught on kill", which does work for our shield !
"
dareqw33 wrote:
Thanks. One more -

Allocating Precise Interception in PoB gives 150k DPS increase. I think you can swap it with Relentless? Seems to be a ~50k DPS increase in PoB if you swap it with Relentless.

Great catch! I was wondering why I was seeing some other builds use that. It also gives us some much needed dex. The extra block chance is also nice too.

Next time I update the Shield Crush PoB, I'll make sure to add this adjustment in.
"
OMFGaTaco wrote:
"
dareqw33 wrote:
Thanks. One more -

Great catch! I was wondering why I was seeing some other builds use that. It also gives us some much needed dex. The extra block chance is also nice too.

Next time I update the Shield Crush PoB, I'll make sure to add this adjustment in.

:)

What do you think about Crimson Dance & Bloodletting? Not sure if we have enough points to spec into it though.
I been enjoying the build. Making great progress. Haven’t run a8 yet just got there last night. But it’s bursted thru everything I’ve thrown at it. Only time I’ve died is when i carelessly put a ton of mod n crap on expedition nodes. Still need to get a better large cluster and maybe a few small but need to lvl a little but more.
Hi, what about using https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Natural_Affinity because we can face tank and don't need to move to much and with leap the charge count don't decrease
What endgame content can this build farm? Can it farm delirium?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info