[3.15] CI Forbidden Rite Occultist - RIP

I've been playing around with this and feel that the addition of malediction is worth it.

From what I've read online, it works even if it is being applied by other sources (i.e. skitterbots).

So as long as you have the curse in your setup, it will apply the debuff.
"
lolman222 wrote:
I've been playing around with this and feel that the addition of malediction is worth it.

From what I've read online, it works even if it is being applied by other sources (i.e. skitterbots).

So as long as you have the curse in your setup, it will apply the debuff.

That's good to know. I was really thinking about taking Malediction or not, since I haven't found another curse that really seems worth taking.

Hmm... as I write this, I got a free slot right now in my CWDT setup. I could reduce the golem to 3L, move the clarity there (I'm afraid the setup won't work without with 6L) and then add the enfeeble curse there.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Looks great, I thought about doing CI, might switch to it later, currently running this as petrified blood and have made it to level 59 fairly easily, boss dps is insane (so far) and plague bearer has been awesome for the expedition clear. Cannot wait to get profane bloom / malediction and 3 curses going. Still figuring it out but loving the skill and interaction with poison!

https://pastebin.com/yUKVwhmq
"
captkip wrote:
Looks great, I thought about doing CI, might switch to it later, currently running this as petrified blood and have made it to level 59 fairly easily, boss dps is insane (so far) and plague bearer has been awesome for the expedition clear. Cannot wait to get profane bloom / malediction and 3 curses going. Still figuring it out but loving the skill and interaction with poison!

https://pastebin.com/yUKVwhmq

I've just taken a look at your build, seems like you're going way more dedicated the poson route than I did. I dropped the Poison stuff later on, since it wasn't feeling like it's worth the investement for me, but maybe I simply haven't spend enough into it to make it worth. I'm really curious how it will work out for you while mapping.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Just chiming in that I've been having fun playing this. I'm currently lvl 82. I've been using spell echo as a 6th link, prob not bis but it's pretty. I went Profane Bloom, which does seem to be good for clear speed. I'm using Dream Fragments to avoid getting frozen, I have 7.6k es with decent/fairly cheap gear.
I can do easily T16 map with 6k5 ES, your dmg is just too low. Combine FR with Unlesh is better than focus to cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info