[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

If I lose it I lose it, but it was only 45c to see it in action. The AG is certainly a lot tankier since getting the covenant jewels, his hp has dipped a bit in places, but no scares at all since putting them on.

I'm still dying a fair bit, and I should really play safe and push up a few levels to get the stun immunity passive, but it's more fun clapping T16s.
Told ya, gotta assemble the entire Exodia for the build to function. Bits missing and it all falls apart. This is why the build is as janky as it is. IMO drop flat life and gain the stun immunity now, you'll live longer since getting stunned during whirling blades spam (or manually casting flesh offering) are the two main things that kill you. The couple hundred HP is unlikely to save you from something that could 1 shot you, but not getting stunned is going to prevent follow up damage that will always kill you.
what is the 5th place of the flaks you using? and should i get bleeding immune flask?
Playing around with the new behead support in PoB, it outsims everything slotted into chains except increased critical support, and I think that's without it including any cleave as the target is set to Sirus. I don't know if it's assuming you're buffed from it or something, but the increased cleave range alone makes it look like a great choice to me.
"
Playing around with the new behead support in PoB, it outsims everything slotted into chains except increased critical support, and I think that's without it including any cleave as the target is set to Sirus. I don't know if it's assuming you're buffed from it or something, but the increased cleave range alone makes it look like a great choice to me.

The strike range is nice, I used Anomalous Melee Physical on my heist version of the build for this reason as back then awakened gems were way out of budget. For behead it's going to average out to 24%ish more damage at most since you'll only be getting the effect for half of the bosses lifebar, so PoB is wrong if it is showing anymore than that.

However -

If the weapons get the modifiers of rare monsters they each kill, it could be fun for mapping AND something worth using for bosses with Vaal Breach. Since Breaches spawn rare monsters, the weapons will easily refresh the buffs while hitting the boss. There are some really powerful rare mods out there, many of which are auras which will buff all the weapons if this works.

So in short if weapons get mods from Vaal breach = use it, otherwise not worth unless it's some kind of phased/scripted boss like Izaro that starts with <50% hp.
Any leveling tips? how are you guys going on end game boses?
Made some changes and just killed Sirius AWK6. Very strong with investment <3ex this league.
i found that essence extraction in 3.15 no longer grant mana charge , so did i need to learn the passive node ? hope you can answer my question :)
Well i managed to kill a8 sirus deathless, a bit messy and ag died in the end(unlucky sirus ported almost to the middle of the spinning thing and me sleeping on ag standing afk on degen pool), i got it recorded if anyone is interested.
All things considered damage is very nice but some waiting for vaal breach involved.
After that i bought +3\minion life helmet and my question is it a big damage loss losing whispers?
"
BlindSythe wrote:
Well i managed to kill a8 sirus deathless, a bit messy and ag died in the end(unlucky sirus ported almost to the middle of the spinning thing and me sleeping on ag standing afk on degen pool), i got it recorded if anyone is interested.
All things considered damage is very nice but some waiting for vaal breach involved.
After that i bought +3\minion life helmet and my question is it a big damage loss losing whispers?

I have been warning about fighting the super endgame stuff with the skull, this exact situation is why. AG survives via blocking/dodging, degen pools bypass all of that. Vaal breach waiting isn't that bad vs sirus as you have todo some waiting for him to get down from the sky anyway.

By the time your AG is kitted out fully, lack of whispers is about a 10%ish damage loss from it's effects, but that damage is made up from stronger brittle from the AG causing the weapons to reach permacrit status against bosses. It's worth the trade off of never having to worry about your AG taking damage ever again (give it The Perfect Form instead of Gruthkuls now for massive dodge/evade as you don't need the 5% regen anymore).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info