[3.23?] VoidForge Insanity - Finally Unchained?

"
Sinhus wrote:
Hey, could i get answer for this one please? :)

Don't unearth them or upgrade to Voidforge.

"
Unless I'm misunderstanding the UI (which is entirely possible), a good chunk of my animated weapons are at full hp at any given time.

Here for example, 4 are damaged and 10 are on full:

You are constantly taking damage on all minions from Whispers then regaining that hp. Even if they perfectly cancel out or you have more regen than the degen since the former is damage and not anti regen, you will never be at 100% hp. You'll be at 99.999999999% or similar as you are always taking damage thus always below 100%.

By the time you stop using skull and don't have whispers anymore while good on it's own, it's presence on the cluster is making everything else worse. Making every minor passive on the cluster better is worth far more than Renewal.

"
KissMyBoobs wrote:
may i know your last ascendency is plaguebringer or mistress of sacrifice? i saw your poe tree is shown plageubringer but at pob is mistress of sacrifice.

can i know the answer pls thanks :)
If you use magical min Max'd super gear, you can push this even higher.

What exactly is it

Can you give poB?thank you
"
"
Unless I'm misunderstanding the UI (which is entirely possible), a good chunk of my animated weapons are at full hp at any given time.

You are constantly taking damage on all minions from Whispers then regaining that hp. Even if they perfectly cancel out or you have more regen than the degen since the former is damage and not anti regen, you will never be at 100% hp. You'll be at 99.999999999% or similar as you are always taking damage thus always below 100%.

By the time you stop using skull and don't have whispers anymore while good on it's own, it's presence on the cluster is making everything else worse. Making every minor passive on the cluster better is worth far more than Renewal.

Really this would depend on the tick speed of the degens server side versus your weapons' attack speeds. If the degen in reality ticks once per second and you heal back to full after the first hit, you'll then get a bunch of hits with renewal up.

On the other hand if it's a 100ms tick, you'll probably get close to nothing.

I can't find any info on how it works behind the scenes, sadly.

Having to beat the worst alternative passive node increase is something I hadn't considered though.
"
KissMyBoobs wrote:
can i know the answer pls thanks :)

I already answered you.

"

Really this would depend on the tick speed of the degens server side versus your weapons' attack speeds. If the degen in reality ticks once per second and you heal back to full after the first hit, you'll then get a bunch of hits with renewal up.

On the other hand if it's a 100ms tick, you'll probably get close to nothing.

I can't find any info on how it works behind the scenes, sadly.

Having to beat the worst alternative passive node increase is something I hadn't considered though.

The tick rate of PoE is 33ms, you get nothing.
Hey man, i really like the idea of the build and want to switch to it, but im a bit afraid of its bossing, in particular a8 sirus\shaper\elder and thier guards. Can you elaborate a bit on that? ive got like 4-5 ex for transition and some skeleton gear from current build.
"
"
Renewal flat out doesn't work with Whispers debuff as you are never full hp

i guess it's just two types of animated weapon, one spawned by AG and another by animated weapons itself
"
BlindSythe wrote:
Hey man, i really like the idea of the build and want to switch to it, but im a bit afraid of its bossing, in particular a8 sirus\shaper\elder and thier guards. Can you elaborate a bit on that? ive got like 4-5 ex for transition and some skeleton gear from current build.

When I did the bosses in question, I insta phased them so I don't really have much to elaborate on. Even with the 3.15 changes if I killed them in 2 seconds in 3.14 they still die in 4 seconds in 3.15. Provided you have the Traitor/Soul Ripper/Vaal Breach setup for them you pop the breach, get all your weapons then focus down the boss and repeat.

For Sirus you activate the vaal breach just before you go under him to call him down, then went he flies back up again use that time to recharge the vaal breach with soul ripper. For shaper similar thing, just pop the breach outside his room, kill til you have max weapons then go in. For Elder don't move forward, charge up the vaal breach and pop it before triggering the start of the fight. For Elder Guardians similar to shaper, but trigger the vaal breach in their room while elder is doing his birthing them animation.

Provided you build the skilltree / AG correctly, you shouldn't have any problems with any content. You just need to be aware of how the AG could die (degens that don't hit mostly) and be ready to react (be it logging out, killing yourself, portalling out, etc).

"
pashtetik74 wrote:
i guess it's just two types of animated weapon, one spawned by AG and another by animated weapons itself

The two different weapon icons are the level 18 and level 20 versions of the weapon yes. I'm not sure which one is which, would have to test with something like 2 different SRS's to see which side the higher level one is on.
Trip report, voidforge got cheap enough to impulse buy and god damn is that a huge upgrade.

Kill speed absolutely skyrocketed, comedy gold.
"
Trip report, voidforge got cheap enough to impulse buy and god damn is that a huge upgrade.

Kill speed absolutely skyrocketed, comedy gold.

Yup, Voidforge on it's on is about a 40-45% More DPS upgrade from it's stats but it ends up quite a bit more than that because:

- You can now shock
- The AG now has enough damage to reliably Brittle bosses.
- The Weapon has more range so benefits more from the innate cleave of Chains of Command.
- You now scale 4x from flat physical abyss jewels

I don't recommend upgrading to it until you are willing to commit to the build as potentially having to replace AG's with 30% max/near max rolled Voidforge's on it gets very expensive, which is why I didn't recommend you getting one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info