Expedition Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

"
PIECOST wrote:
Tencent at it again NICE
Thanks so much for ur hard work.I totally agree that changes that You’ve made will be good and healthy for the game in a long term. I think that you are moving to the right direction. It’s going to be hard on you to deal with people’s reaction, but child won’t understand that so much sugar won’t make good for him, he just want a candy right now :). Keep up your work, looking forward to play new league and invest maximum playtime! Thank you, GGG.
I love books.
"
IzGuRbO4eN wrote:
"
TOP_Commander wrote:

I agree with your observation

Makes two of us.
I think the lack of comments in this section clearly shows how many people even stopped to follow this Nerfedition's info.
It's sad that the most of people don't even understand why these nerfs are made.

Even more sad that people making these nerf don't understand it even more. :D
I have to say I love when they shake things up. I love seeing new and creative builds and how people work around the nerfs. People always amaze me with how they overcome things. I'm sure there will always be a broken build out there for people to play, it's just a matter of coming up with it.:).
Good job with the game GGG, I'm looking forward to the new league. I appreciate the time that you guys put in to make the game fresh and exciting. There are so many items in the game, passives, styles of play, crafting, goals to shoot for, etc...
Here's to a smooth launch, I hope the bugs are few for you guys this league.
Chris Wilson once said, "We don't want to upset existing players. But we do want to solve the problems. So, we'll do it in the most careful way we can".
-Exilecon

Glad to be taking another league off this shit-stain of a game now.
"
vio wrote:
"

oh yes becuse pinging people for trade for ages is so fun

there is a command "/whereis playername" which you can use to see where the player plays at the moment. if its some endgame map or delve it's not worth messaging him

Actually, the correct command is "/whois [playername]". I use this all the time when trying to trade.

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jul 21, 2021, 9:37:56 PM
"
HansonAlister wrote:
It's sad that the most of people don't even understand why these nerfs are made.

Even more sad that people making these nerf don't understand it even more. :D

Saddest thing is some people are supporting and praising this nerf
Go Go
POG
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info