Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

"
Salty tears taste the best. From what i'm reading, the servers should run just fine on day 1 now with so many people "leaving".

Yup, looks like you've got it all figured out. That was GGGs goal this league, improve server performance! /s
I've been playing PoE since act10 was endgame... you know if you know :P

I feel like this will be the time to say goodbye.

It's been a blast for some time. It has been a way to get away from real-life problems - job - family... just those few hours every week was enough for me.

No I won't plan to bust my nuts off, just to get to yellow maps, with all the mentioned nerfs, feels like atlas progression will be sluggish to say the least.

With this f@cked up sh!t you plan to make, you just deprive the majority of the people the fun of that.

P.S. That's my personal opinion, for those few out there that feel great about this, honestly I hope you enjoy it!
Last edited by artemios on Jul 21, 2021, 7:11:16 PM
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Vaildez wrote:

OP: This patch sucks
+1

+1 they did nothing to compensate...

+1 from me, too, on this.

+1 for common sense
Last edited by Zacheous on Jul 21, 2021, 7:28:17 PM
Burning Damage Support and Awakened Burning Damage Support quality grants NOTHING?
Seriously guys??
question... earthbreaker support melee slam now, consecrated path is melee slam but don't support multistrike, but now melee totem support multistrike, so... can consecrated path totem support multistrike now? :)
They have removed heist Zana. I was a good way to farm in SSF ... fck, they realy take everything away.
Im Sad that you still cant twin conquerors

Give me twin veritania GGG!
How to fix queue issue on launch:

a. New technology;
b. More and better servers;
c. No migration of useless stash crap;
d. No players
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
These patch notes are way worse than I thought they would be. As a casual player, this is ridiculous. Time to find a new game to play.
"Efficacy:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
No longer has “Supported Skills deal 10-20% more Spell Damage”.
Supported Skills now have 15-24% increased Duration (previously 10-16%)."

So it lost its damage, got a bit more duration...

Looks like a bad version of Increased duration support:
Supported Skills have (45-64)% increased Skill Effect Duration

They stack, not the same gem colour and qualities are a bit different but 1/3 of the increased duration...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info