Content Update 3.15.0 -- Path of Exile: Expedition

No aurastacker or ED/C nerfs at all. Are you even for real?
Just complate w8st of time instead of patchnotes.
For you plebs who support GGG still no fun. For streamers and RMT with HH and aura suports no changes at all. I am done thx.
"
The tooltip in the Skill bar and Character Panel for Righteous Fire now displays Damage per Second.

Uff took a bit of time :)

Truely Flask stuff is frightening me, but I guess powercreep needs to be addressed.
Last edited by gvidzix on Jul 20, 2021, 8:21:55 PM
"Absolutely B R U T A L" ...
Anyone know how the ultimatum league is going to be integrated into 3.15?
Ballista Totem:
Supported Skills now deal 42-36% less Damage (previously 42-33%). ????

Did you guys revert the 3.14 ballista totem buff ("Now causes supported skills to deal 32% less damage at gem level 1 (from 42%), up to 20% less damage at gem level 20 (from 33%)") AND THEN added another nerf on top or is it a typo and you actually almost doubled the damage penalty ?

Trying to come up with a ballista totem build using the new ballista support gem now this headache .

Please clarify soon.
"

i've never read "no longer" so many times.

169 "no longer" in one post. I'm no longer surprised.
Damn, just spent an hour reading a nerf after a nerf.
I think we need more nerfs!
Definitely skipping another league, though I already was because it looks like an annoying mechanic.

I'll see how this plays out in a month. Among those who are actually playing, I mean.

Vortex could be completely unviable at this. Well, I'll know better in a month when I check.

And of course, not buying supporter packs again. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.

I'm fine with GGG trying to make the game harder, but there is one big problem with getting these "balance checks" in increments...

...We are playing an ARPG which gets defined by it's loot and oh boy do we NOT have any kind of chase items loot in 3.15. The boss loot is now so watered down that it barely is any meaning doing them and the abundance of trash drops will now be so high that it will be extremely uninspiring to do the grind loop.

Cortex had Bottled Faith left - gone
Sirus hade Awakened Gems - mostly nerfed to the ground
Maven and Oshabi - Dead on arrival
Heist Bosses - Likewise
Conquerers - Meaningless unless you get their orb which rarely happens
Elder - still fine for Watchers Eyes but mostly for fragment
Shaper - only for fragments

and so on. I wish GGG would've made these big changes only when all aspects of the game would've been tuned cause this league will be brutal item wise.
Last edited by ThaTonka on Jul 20, 2021, 8:24:09 PM
GGG is one of the very few dev's team that have the BALLS to do such changes, probably totally knowing the rivers of tears and hate you'll face.

you guys have all my respect for doing what you think is good for the game, and no relying too much on "vocal feedback".

no sarcasm, just real congrats !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info