Videos of Aesir Supporter Packs

Lol I'd look at someone who turn back the sexy witch pack.
Solid response guys, thank you.
"
We ALL know why your mtx Videos arent like Nervyr's in a brightly lit area but instead in a dark ass cave cause in the dark everything looks pretty good if you slap some glow on it.
While in a brightly lit Area shit has to actually look GOOD all around otherwise the bad shit will jump at you immediately.

Yessir. It's the same technique that is applied to paintings. A finished painting is recommended to be looked at with low light and at a min distance so that way the details blend together better.

But, if you turn the lights up and get closer, that's when you notice the ragged edges and the brush strokes and to some it doesn't look as nice.
Let's allow a possible way for Exiles to try out the skins in-game before they make the purchase?

It would save the inconvenience at GGG's end for future selling of items; as well as potential customers' end to "preview" in-game instead of having to tab out to watch an "incomplete preview" youtube video.

Cheers.
I have played since Beta, but I am both a pretty sporadic player and buyer of packs, due to the nature of my work - long hours and poor pay.... (Bearing in mind I had a while there where I actually hated the game because of the lag vs. gameplay style, only added to this.)

When I bought packs I bought them for two reasons, A) because I liked the looks and B) to support a game I liked and thought had potential to grow and get better given the right resources.

I hate when people don't get what they pay for, and don't fight for it, but I also hate when people bag on someone who is trying to do the right thing.

This game after all this time is staying true to their promise to stay free to play and not pay to win.
If they can do this, even if they talk bull every now and then, I am willing to trust them for what counts.

So....If you have money you can afford to use... and you like PoE.....
Why not support a great team and grab some bling!

(BTW are our original pack/purchases ever gonna show on our tags again, like the new ones do? Looks like I lost them when my account switched back out from Steam.... worth it to not have to run Steam, but I still feel a loss... lol)
Universal Law - Balance
Last edited by Belurges on Jul 19, 2021, 11:38:34 AM
Bought the Aesir Demigod Supporter Pack and first noticed ingame, that the Mtx for the Portal isnt the same as in the video if you use the small Map Device.

So i requested a refund...
I dont know if this is the case with all portal mtx, that they change when u change the map device or if its only on the Aesir thing.

Was pretty sad as i noticed the different. (No valkyrie holding the portal)
Totally agreed with some people which ask for a preview of all MTX before we buy.

And I had to implement that PoE needs a graphic upgrade NOW.
you guys act like you never seen a food commercial before lmao u get what u pay for xD play stupid games win stupid prizes
"
Erdagguey wrote:
Bought the Aesir Demigod Supporter Pack and first noticed ingame, that the Mtx for the Portal isnt the same as in the video if you use the small Map Device.

So i requested a refund...
I dont know if this is the case with all portal mtx, that they change when u change the map device or if its only on the Aesir thing.

Was pretty sad as i noticed the different. (No valkyrie holding the portal)

Using the small map device it looks just like the video: 1 valk in the middle and just the portals. Only the large map device has a bunch of them. The video show both variations.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info