Videos of Aesir Supporter Packs

"
Cyan101 wrote:
This also still doesn't change the fact that the $90 pack with the weapon skin doesnt work for wands and bows

I believe it just doesnt have one. Oh and claws KEKL

Everyone kepps forgetting claws pepelaugh
Thanks!
To Thine Ownself Be True
"We want to make sure that you know what you're buying."

- Then give us a dressing room already so we can test it beforehand (specially but not limited to all the combinations for players with more mtx)

Make it a special instance just for that, so no bragging to other players.
Make it a window in the shop like a model viewer (like the windows when inspect players in an mmo

Make it like the transmog window in WoW where you can select anything but only apply it if you own it, i bet money on you making even more money with that approach.

it just leaves a bad feeling whenever i buy a piece or a set because i "think" it goes good with existing pieces only to find out that the colours are slightliy different or the pieces sit awkward on the player Rig.

If you guys would make bad MTX i could understand that you want limited showcases of the product, but thats not true, IMO 70-80% of mtx are great, so please showcase them better to us.

"We should have shown a variety of environments so that it was clear that the microtransactions would look bright in a bright area and dark in a dark area."

That is some poetry right there. A subtle jab at peoples ignorance. I smiled. Then laughed. That people need to be told that lighting affects things is sad. I appreciate your effort guys, keep it up. These new sets are amazing.
"
masive12 wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:
This also still doesn't change the fact that the $90 pack with the weapon skin doesnt work for wands and bows

i've seen people ask for shields to fit this category...
this is relentless, whatever ggg adds people will always ask for more.

they made it...
you don't like it?
than don't buy it!

i baught it just for the mace skin :)
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Jul 21, 2021, 8:25:30 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
+1 vote for in game preview

this should be soemthing ez to make but hard to manage because most mtx in poe is legacy mtx... the prevew would have to be for complete sets only and once they go legacy the prevew option has to be deleted to avoiud confusing people that can no longer buy them.
full prevew,mix matching and all that should be ez for everything that's permanent in the shop.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Jul 21, 2021, 8:43:54 AM
I told you what happened. You milk people more money and give them the corpo bs we thank you and that helps us development. In fact you horde money and make game worse and worse.
We deserve what we tolerate!
Wonderful!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
"
BlackPulsar wrote:
"
masive12 wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

i've seen people ask for shields to fit this category...
this is relentless, whatever ggg adds people will always ask for more.

they made it...
you don't like it?
than don't buy it!

i baught it just for the mace skin :)

Good boi. Have a cookie
nice
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info