[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

Thanks very much for guiding me in the right direction, I'm gonna work on what you mentioned. I've played quite a bit and still learn new things everyday... For example I didn't realise that increasing your suppress chance over 100% won't do anything for my crit chance but now I realise where I made the mistake with the nodes on my tree.

Thanks again!
"
Jaykraist wrote:
Spoiler
"
BrettLee wrote:

You don't have your last ascendancy which grants permanent fortify. You need your last ascendancy to get anything out of your third ascendancy choice too, so you are basically missing half your ascendancy points lol.

You should take point blank, have way more life on your gear, get more accuracy (either flat accuracy roll on gear or take dex as accuracy mastery / acuity wheel) as your hit chance is only 89%. Its right in front of you mate.

Nodes like Fury Bolts or that crappy jewel are inefficient. The small 5-6% life nodes are better. You could also get a lethal pride in (put mantra of flames in another socket) which will solve your STR problems and its not too hard to get one with 2 x double damage rolls when you have so many notables in the area.

I fixed everything you recommended, now the build is much better and much smoother.
I did not know that only a maze was required to make the last point and, I had just forgotten the accuracy.

Easy tier 16 maps and I have already unlocked 8 favorite. Now I'm stuck because I don't know what to upgrade. My shield is not the best and I still have little life but defensively I'm fine, so i'm a looking for more dps.

here my pob https://pastebin.com/7pkHECfy

Tnks man you'r the best.

Your damage values may not overlap much once your awakened added cold is leveled (blizzard crown and awakened added cold push it way above fire and lightning damage), so you may want to consider using multistrike or changing helmets.

There are a couple of tweaks that you can make (e.g. quality on assassin's mark lets you generate power charges, tidying up eldritch implicits and minor gear improvements like you said), but your build is pretty much complete as a baseline version of champion lightning strike. You can also probably find a better pair of rings, as you can get 100%+ elemental damage with attack skills from one ring which gives you a lot more flexibility in your other ring slot.

There are a number of upgrades you can make from here, just depends on your budget and goals.

-another damage aura (anger or wrath). Its not that difficult. Mana reservation efficiency enchant, deafening essence of loathing and an enlighten 3 with some mana reservation masteries is enough.

-omniscience build

-doryanis build

-massive thread of hope

-cluster jewels and forbidden jewels

Last edited by BrettLee on Sep 23, 2022, 2:32:29 AM
This is a bit out of date. The 15% reservation Mastery is no longer available.
"
BrettLee wrote:

Your damage values may not overlap much once your awakened added cold is leveled (blizzard crown and awakened added cold push it way above fire and lightning damage), so you may want to consider using multistrike or changing helmets.

There are a couple of tweaks that you can make (e.g. quality on assassin's mark lets you generate power charges, tidying up eldritch implicits and minor gear improvements like you said), but your build is pretty much complete as a baseline version of champion lightning strike. You can also probably find a better pair of rings, as you can get 100%+ elemental damage with attack skills from one ring which gives you a lot more flexibility in your other ring slot.

There are a number of upgrades you can make from here, just depends on your budget and goals.

-another damage aura (anger or wrath). Its not that difficult. Mana reservation efficiency enchant, deafening essence of loathing and an enlighten 3 with some mana reservation masteries is enough.

-omniscience build

-doryanis build

-massive thread of hope

-cluster jewels and forbidden jewels

Hi man .. I'm here once again to ask for your help :)

I have changed my build to omniscience, I have invested 20/30 divine and I have gotten to the point that I am missing something of everything.

incredibly low life, spell suppress not full capped, dps not so great. In your pro opinion, I currently have 10/12 divine, what should I update first? The ring? wait for massive Thread of Hope? helm?

https://pastebin.com/UxBwi8LV

Sorry if I keep asking here but there is no omni page ..
So, about the 5th link, that says it is nightblade. I have Precise Technique, so I can't crit, in this case, which 5th link you recommend?

I'm currently running LS - Trinity - Ele Dmg on Atk - Ancestral Call - Added Light Dmg.
Hello , i have 1 nice LS build in std but i dont feel damage and def are enought to fight uber uber bosses.

What should i change thirst?

https://pastebin.com/PXKVuj7b
I'm probably missing it but, you take phasing nodes on the passive tree but I don's see where the build has phasing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info