[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
jankyd3v0 wrote:
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
So I am currently gearing the HC variant and I saw that you ticked that we have Power Charges. How do we generate them? I can't find it anywhere

Assassin's mark snd eventually farrul's fur.

Alright that clears it up, thanks!
Another question though, where does he get 60% Chaos Res from? I can't find a single source of Chaos res in the build
Anyone able to have a look on my current charracter?
Feels like my damage is lacking alot when it comes to bosses.
https://pastebin.com/LK9C3rEJ
Last edited by Virtqt on Sep 6, 2022, 1:19:16 PM
Just hit 38 using this build. I league started with it and never really had any issues. I traded for the claw but the rest was self-found/crafted. Definitely nowhere close to min/maxed so I did use tft to have someone clear the uber achievements for me. Super easy/fast to map with. Ultra squishy but fun.

Debated switching to an LS armor stacking alternative but burned out now and may try next league.

Lastly, despite the haters I found this league to be the best so far (mechanic was lame though). I actually enjoyed the beginning of the league most before they issued all the easy-mode patches.

Thanks for the guide.
Any reason 92% of LS champs on poe.ninja use Perseverance, and this guide doesn't?

I'll be leveling using this guide, so just wondering why! Thanks :)
Last edited by CircAGG on Sep 9, 2022, 3:36:08 PM
Hi guys.

https://pastebin.com/9Ac0rvwd

This is my pastebin, i'm a lvl 89 champion and i don't know i die a LOT in red maps.

Yes chaos res isn't great, 3 on 4 ascendecy, but the most of the lake is almost impossibile, expedition too.

I don't understand..
"
Jaykraist wrote:
Hi guys.

https://pastebin.com/9Ac0rvwd

This is my pastebin, i'm a lvl 89 champion and i don't know i die a LOT in red maps.

Yes chaos res isn't great, 3 on 4 ascendecy, but the most of the lake is almost impossibile, expedition too.

I don't understand..

You don't have your last ascendancy which grants permanent fortify. You need your last ascendancy to get anything out of your third ascendancy choice too, so you are basically missing half your ascendancy points lol.

You should take point blank, have way more life on your gear, get more accuracy (either flat accuracy roll on gear or take dex as accuracy mastery / acuity wheel) as your hit chance is only 89%. Its right in front of you mate.

Nodes like Fury Bolts or that crappy jewel are inefficient. The small 5-6% life nodes are better. You could also get a lethal pride in (put mantra of flames in another socket) which will solve your STR problems and its not too hard to get one with 2 x double damage rolls when you have so many notables in the area.

Hey boys,

Could someone maybe have a quick look at my PoB and let me know what I should upgrade next to maximize my damage? Feel like I'm still lacking a good bit of damage compared to the original PoB but not sure where to go next...

Any help is greatly appreciated! PoB - https://pastebin.com/isyHa80Z
Last edited by Ghostexx on Sep 19, 2022, 10:12:54 AM
Overall this build is good, but personaly I struggle with bosses and I'm too lazy and stupid to do something with it. Clear is fast tho.
"
Ghostexx wrote:
Hey boys,

Could someone maybe have a quick look at my PoB and let me know what I should upgrade next to maximize my damage? Feel like I'm still lacking a good bit of damage compared to the original PoB but not sure where to go next...

Any help is greatly appreciated! PoB - https://pastebin.com/isyHa80Z

Your build is scuffed, its astonishing how bad your build is. You probably don't realise it, but you are playing on a 4L and have about 25% of the EHP of other LS champ players.

(1) Trinity

You need more overlap between two types of damage. You don't have that, your lightning damage is 3k to 37k and your next highest is 4k to 6k.

(2) Not using armour and perseverance.

Why even playing champion? Maybe you end up with similar DPS, but you are literally running around 40-50k less armour and 75% less physical EHP when molten shell is down and 90% less physical EHP when molten shell is up.

(3) Spell suppression / Magebane

What was the thought process here? Have you spent any time looking at your POB? Why not just path through the attribute nodes at the bottom of the tree and grab Entrench, Lethality and the remaining life% nodes from the Thick Skin wheel..as opposed to spending 7 points to grab 10% spell suppress and 7% life.

(4) Additional strikes

We have eldritch currency. Roll it on your gloves. Replace ancestral call support with a damage support gem.

(5) Rare jewels

They all suck. This build already hits crit cap and has a shit ton of multi. For jewels you can use lethal pride, mantra of flames or just look at other skill points on the tree.

To fix your build would take too long, just look at crouching tuna's build on maxroll or look at other LS champion builds on poe.ninja

(6) Farruls Fur

Sucks. You can generate frenzies with mark mastery and power charges with assassins mark with quality. A regular 6L chest with eldritch implicits provides much more value.
Last edited by BrettLee on Sep 20, 2022, 10:25:53 PM
"
BrettLee wrote:

You don't have your last ascendancy which grants permanent fortify. You need your last ascendancy to get anything out of your third ascendancy choice too, so you are basically missing half your ascendancy points lol.

You should take point blank, have way more life on your gear, get more accuracy (either flat accuracy roll on gear or take dex as accuracy mastery / acuity wheel) as your hit chance is only 89%. Its right in front of you mate.

Nodes like Fury Bolts or that crappy jewel are inefficient. The small 5-6% life nodes are better. You could also get a lethal pride in (put mantra of flames in another socket) which will solve your STR problems and its not too hard to get one with 2 x double damage rolls when you have so many notables in the area.

I fixed everything you recommended, now the build is much better and much smoother.
I did not know that only a maze was required to make the last point and, I had just forgotten the accuracy.

Easy tier 16 maps and I have already unlocked 8 favorite. Now I'm stuck because I don't know what to upgrade. My shield is not the best and I still have little life but defensively I'm fine, so i'm a looking for more dps.

here my pob https://pastebin.com/7pkHECfy

Tnks man you'r the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info