3.14.3 Patch Notes

thanks for new upgrace,nice ping for me.thanks GGG ,good job
What means the CPU and GPU Graph all other tabs are fine but CPU with 6 ms and GPU with 5MS are full theres are any eplain of all stats? Sry for my bad english ^^
the game feels much worse than before, invisible enemies, non-existant skill effects, EVERY time i try to change areas i get stuck in an endless loading screen. way to go GGG, way to go
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
Nice Patch, now i can use the steamclient again after one month where it shut down my game directly after the "Gearsscreen"

Performance is also slightly better i think, but who knows, maybe its the low playernumbers on the servers atm. :)
game much less stable for me, lag on the big pack of mobs, impossible to make ultimatum anymore, I understood that the cache was maybe in cause, what a shit of patch, which makes the game rippy while it was running perfectly well.
First start loadingscreen was about 20 seconds. Second time is back to beeing an instant load. I like the Metrics and have not yet encountered any issues with lag or long loads. Actually my load times have probably been cut in half to around 5 seconds. (entering a Map) Very nice.
"
Hawragh wrote:
the game feels much worse than before, invisible enemies, non-existant skill effects, EVERY time i try to change areas i get stuck in an endless loading screen. way to go GGG, way to go

Ok I'm not the only one fighting invisible bosses last night after the patch. Haven't gotten the non-existent skill effects or stuck loading screen but invisible bosses are a map mod I'm not too fond of running :P

And Ultimatums are causing performance issues now. Not that I do too many of them.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 7, 2021, 12:07:26 PM
As i expected, actually worse, yesterday ultimatums was smooth, now i got fps drops and small freezes. thx guys.
Thx GGG now i know even i have lots of RAM, SSD, good cpu but a potato graphic card, Harbinger can still fry my game

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

This is my situation on the Karui Shores.
To me it seams the cpu is suffering too much. I have Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz. Is it meant to be so bad? Or maybe its a configuration issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info