3.14.3 Patch Notes

Great update *irony*

Game looks great but is laggy as f*** now.
Damage effects are only visible after dmg is already in, actions are delayed between 200ms and 3s.

And no, it shouldn't be on my end.
I run an i9-10850 with a 1080 Ti (besides, up to the Update everything ran perfectly smooth...)

I tried DX11 and Vulkan and lowered all settings as much as possible.
Latency is between 12 and 14ms, Framerate is perfectly stable at 60 (I can set it to 144 and its stable there as well but not worth the electricity since my monitor only does 60...).
"
PilotLanguste wrote:
Reward Type Icons above Blight Cysts are not showing anymore since patch.

Typical quality testing and quality control....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Ultimatums are lag city again, ultimatum in 20% deli made frames lock up bad, didnt have this problem before supposed "performance update" made it worse not better. latest update sucks
I'm running on a Windows Surface 10 Pro. Less than a year old. I have had 0 issues with playing until tonight after the patch update. I have no of the program changes that were affected in the new patch. But can't get past the loading screen.
Am I the only one who see "VRAM: N/A" when DirectX:11 is selected.
"
gruumine wrote:
Am I the only one who see "VRAM: N/A" when DirectX:11 is selected.

I normally use Vulkan since it is less laggy, but when i tried DirectX 11 I too saw "VRAM:N/A".
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
what ever the update did it seems to be awesome! loads almost instantly and the rendering of players/items doesnt take a while anymore its also instant.
The "internal engine improvements" seem to be on GGG servers. The rest of us seem to be suffering lag issues. I can not seem to run Ultimatums after the patch as my framerate goes to near 0 per second. I vote undo the patch! hahaha
Hi GGG,

Could we get some information about what the #ms means under "CPU", "GPU" etc? What are the normal values? Or should we only care about the bar being full or not?
Also, VRAM states "n/a". Is that intended?
This will be very helpful, thank you !
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info