3.14.3 Patch Notes

Game always starts with my thunderbolt eGPU connected instead of my main GPU after this patch. I can't select another GPU neither within the game itself, nor via nVidia control panel "force CUDA/openGL device" options, nor via W11 right-click drop-down menu method.
I play with Vulcan renderer by default in windowless mode, tried DX renderer, windowed mode, fullscreen mode -> no luck. Tried reinstalling latest nVidia drivers, restarting PC -> same. Tried cleaning caches and running with different executables (client.exe, pathofexile.exe, pathofexile_x64.exe, launching from steam).
It selects my main GPU only if I disconnect eGPU, but that's an unacceptable option.

If it helps, here's my vulkaninfo:
Spoiler
GalaxyOverlayVkLayer (Galaxy Overlay Vulkan Layer) Vulkan version 1.1.73, layer version 1:
Layer Extensions: count = 0
Devices: count = 3
GPU id = 0 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090)
Layer-Device Extensions: count = 0

GPU id = 1 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080)

GPU id = 2 (Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630)

*3090 is my main PCIe x16 GPU, 3080 is a thunderbolt (PCIe x4) eGPU.
Last edited by drigger182 on Jul 6, 2021, 8:49:59 PM
More than 30 minutes waiting in eternal loading.
Sry , my mistake , must have been the map.

Edit: Doubly my mistake - its the camera rotation effects from user interface options!
Last edited by teodar1987 on Jul 6, 2021, 9:15:01 PM
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
wtiched to dx11 still get d/c
sharder bar random spike then d/c no portal back to map afrer relog.
im using a RTX 2070 Super 8G, AMD R9 3900X cpu and 16Gig Ram 3200MHz on a m.2 SSD(that where the game is installed)

so you telling me i have upgrade? TO WHAT?

Thats sounds like instance crash not game.
"
KnoT wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
wtiched to dx11 still get d/c
sharder bar random spike then d/c no portal back to map afrer relog.
im using a RTX 2070 Super 8G, AMD R9 3900X cpu and 16Gig Ram 3200MHz on a m.2 SSD(that where the game is installed)

so you telling me i have upgrade? TO WHAT?

Thats sounds like instance crash not game.

according to bug form sounds like a me problem not a instance crash i made avideo of it and everything, but they ingord me and said it was my pc or ISP problems with is is VERY CLEARLY isnt.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
win 7 here
the second loading screen (the two small GGG that rotate with each other)still loading and it is been like 10 min
Really GGG? No posts, nothing about this eternal loading screen?
update went fine. game loaded fine. downloaded the 2.45gb update in about 30 seconds. but now, when in town/common player areas, i see with all the [Removed by Support] mtx from 8 players, my CPU and GPU stay maxed. mapping/bossing is fine save the giant mobs from fully juiced maps which one would expect some slowdowns.

please give us a way to turn off all the [Removed by Support] and bloat that has absolutely nothing to do with playing the game. that alone will make a huge difference for many players. why do we need shadows? why do we need water effects? why do non mtx users need to see all the extra [Removed by Support]? yes, some players need to brag and show off all the money they spend but some of us really don't care and just want to play the game for what it is.

it's starting to look like it's changing from Path of Exile to Path of MTX
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 6, 2021, 9:43:27 PM
Reward Type Icons above Blight Cysts are not showing anymore since patch.

Last edited by PilotLanguste on Jul 6, 2021, 9:43:52 PM
Never so angry like today after the patch.

Just a simple mapping. I met influenced map with Sirus, and Delirium. Then everything freeze.

WTF!

I can play with little laggy last league.Since this league start, everything changes. Can't fight Sirus, laggy. Can't run Lab, laggy.

IS ANYTHING NOT LAGGY IN THIS GAME?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info