Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

Images look really cool, but I would love some quotes on stuff too- there are a TON of really good quotes in this game- The touch of god; this world is an illusion exile; I exiled an animal, now you almost resemble a man; Still sane, exile?; Everything the trialmaster says, etc. I would definitely be more attracted to something with a quote. Also- KILL MEEE!!!
Brutus Lead Sprinkler Massage Wand
Yeah, like everyone said - divination card sets would be pretty awesome, Tarot-style decks and packaging and all that, so you could role play divination like a boss. Of course that would also require a glossary of what each card means for someone's life and then you could totally start stealing Tarot's market share hehe
I would buy
MTG sized playmat.
Wall sized tapestry.
I would consider buying
pillowcase?
shower curtain?
I would not buy
toothbrush
toothpaste
breakfast cereal
"

this
ign: UpForJava
Apparel
-shirt/sweatshirt with the stained glass art
-socks with sun and moon sisters or sin and innocence
decks of div cards!
[Removed by Support]
"

This
AScolour shirts instead of the trash jinx sends out we pay alot for our merch through supp packs
"
Quelex wrote:
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it...

Whole heartedly agree, I'm sure plenty of people would wear PoE merch if it had a little more subtlety to it, not great big logos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info