Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

Just pls stop using J!NX standart thermoprint and synthetic(!) t-shirts, in addition to being too hot in these T-shirts, the logo fades after a third-fourth wash. This is just disgusting level of quality.

Just use cotton fabric and silk screen prints instead.
Personally I’m a sucker for stuff I own in-game and having a “physical copy” of it outside of the game. But simple and small.
Divination card card sleeves, maybe a boss themed deck box.

The fan art of the tarot cards I would like those to be sold.

A 1 on 1 copy of a ring you can wear as a necklace or actually as a ring but most don’t look that comfortable to wear
Currency orbs and figurines really jealous of not having a star forge in my office.

Really enjoyed the atlas print outs from the supporter packs, so maybe something like maps of Sarn and Highgate in their prime before everything went bad.

Sealed papyrus pages of Izaro quotes or the voices texts things in game at points of interest (can’t find the correct word for it).

Print outs of various boss fights would be really nice as well, displate stuff.

Trinket items characters own like Zana’s monocle or Einhars mask, Alva’s hat. Things that are defining of in-game characters in trinket form basically.

A fortune cookie in a “scroll of wisdom” style. Or use this same concept of having a goodie bag in the form of a scroll of wisdom container, party cracker style. Including like 1 print out like 1 badge with a unique map on it and like 2 trinket items a plushie whatever. That would be the PoE way of a goodie bag instead of the same old “just a bag” style.

Maybe a gray dining plate/bowl with a white/yellow/red map icon on it. Could be for humans could be for pets.

A flask or alternate art flask as sold empty as container, so you can fill it at home with whatever u want could be alcohol could be that blue Gatorade.

I would also like to see something like the x-brimmed hat that we have in game but then in merchandise form. Maybe like an ultimatum pin or something like a thingy where you can place totems in IRL where you can show off all your leagues outside of the game as well
I want:

-Figurines/Statues
-Real life Chaos/Exalted Orb replica's
-Cosplay props
-Wall canvas'
I want monster plushies.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Hi!
Ideas, very well:
- the magnificent golden arse of innocent as a pillow / bolster
- a 3 meter Kitava plushie for the whole family

Okay, now seriously:
- I like T-shirts that aren‘t too much in your face, more with symbols instead of people or landscapes. Zizaran’s Gauntlet Shirts are alright for example. I would wear those to work (teacher)…
- a map of Wraeclast would be cool. 2014 I was in NZ and bought a map of middle earth at Weta which hangs in our living room. It needs a friend (58cm x58cm or a little smaller would be perfect).
- earrings made of Silver (yeah, female here) maybe small with currency or something like void battery swinging on your ear...
Fully functional skill gems. I know I'm gonna want to flicker strike someone on my next Zoom meeting.

Failing that, for people who like patches, skill gem patches might be a nice add-on to some of the other suggested clothing.
Just one simple request:

High-quality printed divination cards (all of them)
I'd like to see replicas of various ingame things, like divination cards, unique items, currency, etc.

High res prints of some of the uniques in the game would be cool, too.
Path of exile rolling papers?
I would buy those exclusively.
Car stickers

Workout t shirts, like a frame and string t's

Zip up hooded sweatshirt

Keyboard caps, like an exalted orb keycap for escape key

Meme shirts, if you dont add a toucan shirt or hat, why even open a store?
KenMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info