0.10.5 Patch Notes

"Um, it's a graphical effect, this means your settings don't have ANY effect on anyone else's computer's performance."

I agree. I'm running a rig that's 8 years old (Pentium D and 4GB of DDR2 along with a GF580). I didn't see any improvement with new Auras, team or solo. It seems like such a shame to take something that someone obviously spent a good amount of time to visually create just to have them killed off to simple streams of light that have no detail in them at all.

I'd rather have them back and have Desync addressed instead of potential graphical issues. It isn't my character's Aura that's causing my character to randomly jump from place to place and then die from an enemy that isn't even on the screen.
Legacy League Current Character, Summoner Witch - Necromancer, SRS
+1
"
tmnd878 wrote:
"Um, it's a graphical effect, this means your settings don't have ANY effect on anyone else's computer's performance."

I agree. I'm running a rig that's 8 years old (Pentium D and 4GB of DDR2 along with a GF580). I didn't see any improvement with new Auras, team or solo. It seems like such a shame to take something that someone obviously spent a good amount of time to visually create just to have them killed off to simple streams of light that have no detail in them at all.

I'd rather have them back and have Desync addressed instead of potential graphical issues. It isn't my character's Aura that's causing my character to randomly jump from place to place and then die from an enemy that isn't even on the screen.
I would hope by the time the game is out of beta they add the option. The old auras looked sweet. It was one more thing that made all the money I spent on a gaming rig money well spent. Also overall performance wise I haven't noticed any improvement.
I'm going to add my voice to the desire to bring back "the complexity of most visual aura effects." The new effects look exceedingly bland compared to the orbs that used to rotate around our characters. At the very least it should be an option so I can see the auras even if nobody else can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info