Can't join Hideouts in KR/JP Region

Same IP, Same problems
No answer from GGG yet? How about you guys get in contact with Vodafone, so they can fix this. As a private customer you will just get ignored by Vodafone, but I suppose the chances that they will move their lazy butts are much higher when a company reports the issue.
Last edited by Atresia_Ani on Aug 5, 2021, 9:48:43 AM
"
Ydoum wrote:
So you guys identified that it's an ISP issue. How is GGG going to help you? Clearly it's the ISP blocking your connection to those regions, not GGG.

You have to contact your ISP.

As far as I know, the problem only exists with PoE. Browsing kr/jp websites or connecting to kr server in other games like starcraft for example works just fine for me.
"
Salsa111 wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
So you guys identified that it's an ISP issue. How is GGG going to help you? Clearly it's the ISP blocking your connection to those regions, not GGG.

As far as I know, the problem only exists with PoE. Browsing kr/jp websites or connecting to kr server in other games like starcraft for example works just fine for me.

Again IP blocking means "some" IP are blocked.......
Spain, playing from Paris gateway, same problem since 3.15 drop, Vodafone too.
So it is not only local ISP.
"
StephanLogan wrote:
Spain, playing from Paris gateway, same problem since 3.15 drop, Vodafone too.
So it is not only local ISP.

well Vodofone is Vodofone so it doesn't matter what country you live in.
When they block trafic, they block in the ENTIRE core network.....
"
Ydoum wrote:

What a weird take is this? One of the biggest ISP's in the world has blacklisted the IP's used by the server provider GGG is using for Korea. How is that not something GGG needs to address?

Everything else works. I can play on Korean servers in any other game and can visit every Korean website, same as always. Just PoE is using a server provider that got blacklisted by Vodafone.

And as usual it seems reporting a problem in this forum, even one as big as thousands of players crashing everytime they load a Korean hideout, is absolutely useless because GGG will just ignore it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 7, 2021, 5:15:24 AM
Just wanted to chip in that I also have this issue and have to ignore trade postings for korean players. Vodafon germany.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

What a weird take is this? One of the biggest ISP's in the world has blacklisted the IP's used by the server provider GGG is using for Korea. How is that not something GGG needs to address?

Everything else works. I can play on Korean servers in any other game and can visit every Korean website, same as always. Just PoE is using a server provider that got blacklisted by Vodafone.

And as usual it seems reporting a problem in this forum, even one as big as thousands of players crashing everytime they load a Korean hideout, is absolutely useless because GGG will just ignore it.

Maybe we get some attention on reddit. any reddit andy here?
Is there some News to what we have to do ?
Its Annoying to ask everytime i PM from trade to join my Hideout cuz i cant join other's hideout...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info