Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162310.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.48%
Poll closed
catnado!!!!! .... he needs to be holding the cat by the tail and swinging it around
so either the most popular skill will be used even more now, or every single person in the game is going to waste their money on this after they nerf the shit out of cyclone and no one uses it after everyone buys this mtx
MFW the good ones are going to lose to the dog shit ones. Rainbow, Currency and Sharknado actually all look great in concept but people are going to vote for something on par with razer footprints.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Currency should win and then we should get shark and catnado released later on because GGGcent would be foolish to pass up that easy money. The other ones are pretty generic though.
You can't even imagine how much I appreciate that "haha cats" is losing a poll on the internet. You just have no idea.
I feel like shark or cats should win since this is a community thing

But i also feel like rainbow/currency should be a thing GGG makes for normal effects since they are not like memes/community made up stuff people talked about
Don't like any of them. However, gun to my head I'd go with the cats.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Currency&Sharknado
"
tntpop wrote:
None, these are all horrible and probably too expensive for what its worth.

GGG thanks you for your zero supporter packs purchased opinion
Last edited by Lwe1389 on Jun 8, 2021, 9:03:52 PM
Not going to lie. Seeing the concept art makes this a much harder choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info