Community Designed Microtransaction - Final Poll

Which concept art would you like to see as the community-designed Cyclone Effect?

Catnado
248415.65%
Grinding Gear
5953.75%
Rainbow
162310.22%
Currency
490630.9%
Sharknado
626939.48%
Poll closed
Obviously Currency leads the poll because it's the most tasteful and fitting for the game. Rainbow effects are extremely rare in PoE's thematic, so even that looks out of place; however I do like it since it reminds me of League's "Psy Ops" skin line.

I voted for the Grinding Gear because I knew it would be the underdog. Seeing sparks fly while chewing up mobs would be awesome.
Catnado NEEDS to happen!
I really like the cat and the shark cyclone as a concept. Maybe it could be also good, depending on the sound effect that goes with it (same thing with the currency one).

I really, really like the Rainbow MTX. It's slick clean and tasteful (although it'll obviously not match with Wraeclast's aesthetic).

I'd go with catnado, honestly. But the sound effect must be stellar for it to pop off.

Also,

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You're kidding... right? You've got to be.

Imagine proposing something this silly in the first couple years of play. You'd have been fired on the spot.

Don't be rude as this guy.
Want that currency effect on BV...
Signed
Vermyn
The rainbow effect need to be added to the Catnado, and it would be a insta-buy for me.
The fact that at the moment currency is beating sharknado is a travesty.
"
Quelex wrote:
The fact that at the moment currency is beating sharknado is a travesty.

And the fact that the Grinding Gear is last is a statement...
MAKE THEM ALL!!!!!!! I love these so much.
None, these are all horrible and probably too expensive for what its worth.
sharknado is best

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info