Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

hype
Please do not add on to the game clutter and focus on synergy of current interfaces/mechanics. Piling on clutter will just mean something is going to be played less but remains as clutter.
Last two leagues were unfunny for me. I grinded Ritual because of HO. I tried Ultimatum, and I find myself uninterested. I plan to get 24/40 and end this. I will pass at least next two leagues.

My problems?
I can't beat Sirius because my reflexes suck and my colour-blindness really does not help with spotting where that little fragger is. With Maven I have similar problems. In the end I found myself buying achievements...

PoE is not entertaining anymore. I don't have people to play with, Sirius and Maven are impossible for me (and buying completition does not solve the problem), spending more time with the games does not give me any sense of acomplishment.

The worst part?
PoE is not about loot, kills and quest anymore. It's about economy, optimalisation and grinding. And they are not things that I'm looking for in games - real life is economy and endless grind, so... what's the point?
"
game-wide balance changes

make Tirn's End Farming worth it pleeeaaaaase
Super nice. I need only 2 things no texture problems and buff what you nerfed. Im sick of every streamer complaining about all this nerfs.
Improve the performance! and the trading system!
oh christmas oh christmas
Taking a break this league was the best decision ever. Give us something big next league!
don´t care

tired of your stupid nerf-fests
"
copacu wrote:
Taking a break this league was the best decision ever. Give us something big next league!

y says the guy with 20 challenge points :lol:

c´mon maybe stick to the pog
Scion hitting hillock in the accouncement picture, are we hinting ST buffs? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info