Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

Right on!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
all i want id to have GGG remove that stupid memory game on maven fight.
i cant remember them so i cant kill her, 10 times now and i still fail everytime on that retarded memory thing, IT dos not belong in an ARPG game

well well GGG do what ever they want anyway
Ok, whatever. Prob Just more nerf.
Last edited by Rekill on Jun 8, 2021, 1:47:20 AM
The pog is real 😍
Are you reverting the cancer Harvest changes, or this will be a dead league too?
"
tripolarbear wrote:
Please god, fix flasks this league. What other video game forces you into 5 repetitive button presses every 5 seconds just to maintain buffs?

TPB in comments section? OOOO
how about a flashback event once in a while?
After the recent leagues i will wait 1-2 weeks this time till the major league start bugs and server queues are are fixed / being dealt with.

Oh and the teaser will for sure contain some nice sweety to lure people back into the forums for theorycrafting the new skill/support gems and buy mtx until they turn out to be novelty garbage in reality like some the 3.14 skills.

Anyways. I hope the servers are more stable this time.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 8, 2021, 2:04:09 AM
just be gentle with the nerfs i dont think us veteran players can handle much more
That is awesome GGG! Will you be spending the money we pay for improvements to the game to hire random streamers who stopped playing after a few hours and cater to the streamers and non casuals?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info