My cat's gone an I'm sad.

I'm pretty sure he did feel replaced. For a few days he kept sitting by the driveway and staring at me occasionally, then he'd just walk off if I acknowledged him. I went to check the porch one day and he was sitting there and got crazy excited, finally came in.

His leg is wrecked bad though. He can still use it fine and jump and run around normally, it's like wonky though, and it sometimes gets all tweaky and he looks in pain.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Can you take him to a vet to have them look at his leg?
"What a rube! Now's my chance. You don't find free turkey and hotdogs every day of the week." --The other stray, probably, when Java bailed.

Glad to hear he eventually came back. Cats are weird. And yes, if they're really sick or hurting, they will find a quiet place and either die, (or not, and slowly regain their equilibrium until they are capable of going out and finding food for themselves.)

If you can, get him to a vet. Chances are his injury isn't healed well, and even a cheap treatment like a splint or cast and some antibiotics might make a world of difference. (Vet consult and x-rays are not cheap though.)
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
I see the title of this thread and then feel a little sad myself but I shouldn't? At least I hope not. Consider changing the title to something more reflective of the current situation, perhaps? Or, if the idea was that the thread would eventually just die from lack of bumps then sorry about that.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I´m currently nursing 3 kittens because someone decided to hit their mother with animal welfare.
But atleast her sister decided to come back again after 2 weeks.
And the old grannycat was missing too, but i guess that was becoff the heatwave.
I thought for a moment that only one remained.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
I'm pretty sure he did feel replaced. For a few days he kept sitting by the driveway and staring at me occasionally, then he'd just walk off if I acknowledged him. I went to check the porch one day and he was sitting there and got crazy excited, finally came in.

His leg is wrecked bad though. He can still use it fine and jump and run around normally, it's like wonky though, and it sometimes gets all tweaky and he looks in pain.

Glad he came back ^^
As for leg, call vet to look for it just in case.
We have 2 cats and they mean everything for us so take good care on your too :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info