My cat's gone an I'm sad.

hope that he is well
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
Java ran off

"
LV9999Majin wrote:
He hadn't eaten for a while

When cats don't eat anything, it's a very clear signal that something is wrong with them and they are preparing their bodies to shut down before they can leave their home in search of a secluded place to pass away peacefully

Anyway, hotdogs and turkey are not the best food for cats
^yeah the part about not eating is not a good sign at all.
He may have just found some place to die, its a sad possibility that you must face. I remember my grandma cat had a huge leg wound, that would have proven fatal had I not gotten her out of a small hole in the neighbour yard and taken her to a vet (it had to be amputated).

If you wish, you can still roam around the neighbourhood calling for him, my sister cat actually came back after a week when I decided to search and call for him one last time, but at night, but in that case that cat had a great will to live and a voracious appetite (poor thing came back all skin and bones and drank like a camel, I suspect someone had him locked up) but I verily much doubt your cat will return right now considering his behaviour. How old was Java?
Oblivious
Lol he wasn't refusing to eat, It was 5 in the morning and I hadn't made breakfast yet. He doesn't care for cat food and just eats with me. Also there's no real searching for him, I'm pretty deep in the woods.

I'm mostly over it now though. It's still really scary not cuddling him when I go to bed or battling when I'm bored, as long as nothing eats him though I'm sure he's fine. He's a crazy smart cat too, I doubt he got lost after leaving. I think he just wants to wander around and kill things.

Edit: I also have no clue how old he was. I'd guess like 5, he was already grown when he showed up here and that was a pretty long time ago.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jun 4, 2021, 9:18:17 PM
:D He actually came back! He won't come in though, and the stray who's been here nearly four years without coming in is hanging out in here now. It's really weird.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Glad to hear it!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Thanks for reporting back.

:-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I ended up adopting a cat. But not from a shelter, it was my aunt's Siamese cat. For the record, I don't usually like cats, because I think they're stupid, lazy, and unintelligent creatures. But this cat is not your standard cat. It actually listens, and pays attention. Siamese cats are supposed to be smarter than most breeds I hear?

I took the cat fishing with me a few weeks ago, and it would follow me around without a leash. I didn't have to worry about it running off too far. The cat knew, by the sound of the reel when I had a fish on the other side of the line, and it was sitting there poised. After I was done catching my haul, I took about 8 fish, and threw the rest back, I gave the cat some fresh fish pieces after I was done cleaning them, and it loved it. Most people got a cat, but I got a fishing buddy.

The cat knows I'm its master, even after my aunt passed away. And the cat has known me since it was a kitten. So its not like I was a complete stranger or anything.

I moved the litter box to a different spot, and I heard some cats don't like that and will in fact still take a dump in the spot where the old box was, but all I had to do was show the cat where the new spot was.

TC, if you don't find your cat, you could always get another one. Dumb cats that run away are a dime a dozen at animal shelters all across the country.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 9, 2021, 1:58:14 AM
"
LV9999Majin wrote:
:D He actually came back! He won't come in though, and the stray who's been here nearly four years without coming in is hanging out in here now. It's really weird.

So very glad to hear that your cat came back! How is his wound on his leg doing?
"
LV9999Majin wrote:

Very nice. Just weird that he hadnt left your side much before. Not exactly uncommon for a Tomcat to disappear for a few days during mating season.
I wonder if the thing with the stray is simply territorial (hey, who knows, maybe he's the one who shooed him away before) or/and he somehow feels replaced. Well, from your original posts It seems you cherish and spoil the creature enough to not let him feel that way anyway.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info