Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event Starts on June 12th!

"
medis13 wrote:
"
ManWithHat wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:

dido, based upon recent ggg behavior it is quite likely they are going to give streamers better RNG, a head start, faster queues, who knows what else but i figure this is as rigged (if not more) then any previous league

A shame really.. back in the day race seasons weren't tainted with corruption and an uneven field

The nerve to insinuate corruption in community organized events because GGG didn't want to burn their ad budget is insane to me. You have absolutely no evidence for any corruption in previous gauntlets.

All you do with this is piss the people off who organize fun events for the community.

manwithat how 1%-2% of all players is all community ? i get that streamers get publicity of game and all but that is huge bs all events are for streamers and racers and casual player which is above 95% of all players gets nothing no events nothing at all

I really don't understand how this is supposed to be NOTHING for "casual" players. Like what qualifies as an event for casuals in your opinion? A 4 week event league where everyone who manages to reach level 30 gets a free hat mtx, but that has additional difficult goals that not everyone would reach because that would exclude some of the casual players?

Literally any player can participate in this event. There is absolutely nothing stopping a casual player participating, there are no qualifiers, player caps or any other requirement (except playing on the PC realm) to play in this event.

And yes obviously not everyone is going to win first place in the event (but please notice how we are already talking about prizes here, not just about having an event in the first place), but besides the fun of just throwing yourself against a challenge there are even significant raffle prizes that you can win by simply reaching a certain level in the event (and yes obviously not everyone is going to win sth, but this is not a job where you get paid for your time, this is a for fun event.)
"
medis13 wrote:
yet again another event for streamers and racers and nothing for casual players

sorry you don't get your participation trophies anymore
As this is an event league officially, will consoles be able to participate?
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
SerChivalry wrote:
I feel bad for the people who get excited about things like this.

dido, based upon recent ggg behavior it is quite likely they are going to give streamers better RNG, a head start, faster queues, who knows what else but i figure this is as rigged (if not more) then any previous league

A shame really.. back in the day race seasons weren't tainted with corruption and an uneven field

L m a o - Imagine going through life with this mentality

actually you gave priority "queue to a certain NZ streamer a while back. The one where he quit after a day. He wasn't even signed up for the event LMAO, and got to start immidiately. Meanwhile I had to wait a few days.
Super hyped for this event!

Those of you who came in here to do nothing but post unrelated negativity, go back to reddit where you belong and let people enjoy things!
check out those comments in the yt video lol
@LilyGrshmn ★
GGG have you thought about allowing races to be held only in the last 2-3 weeks of the league? After all, races in the middle of the league do great harm, for example, HC.
fantastic
when can normall players get free private leagues or other stramers ? or only for zizaran ?
Last edited by freshpro on May 31, 2021, 5:09:52 PM
This will be great fun! I will probably die before lv. 50, but doesn't matter. I don't get why there is so many crying over this?? It's great someone make this.
Noone forcing anyone to play! Big hug! :D
Oohh.. Look at that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info