Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event Starts on June 12th!

A small suggestion:

Just return a normal predictable craft - and you get more returning users than from any actions for a small survivors group of gamers.
In my opinion - GameDesigners in POE doing anything instead what the users in really wants ).

1. Predictible craft.
2. Normal Trade platform.
3. Stability of game, of course.

"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
SerChivalry wrote:
I feel bad for the people who get excited about things like this.

dido, based upon recent ggg behavior it is quite likely they are going to give streamers better RNG, a head start, faster queues, who knows what else but i figure this is as rigged (if not more) then any previous league

A shame really.. back in the day race seasons weren't tainted with corruption and an uneven field

L m a o - Imagine going through life with this mentality
@Zizaran ingame
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
SerChivalry wrote:

dido, based upon recent ggg behavior it is quite likely they are going to give streamers better RNG, a head start, faster queues, who knows what else but i figure this is as rigged (if not more) then any previous league

A shame really.. back in the day race seasons weren't tainted with corruption and an uneven field

The nerve to insinuate corruption in community organized events because GGG didn't want to burn their ad budget is insane to me. You have absolutely no evidence for any corruption in previous gauntlets.

All you do with this is piss the people off who organize fun events for the community.
Last edited by ManWithHat on May 31, 2021, 8:43:30 AM
yet again another event for streamers and racers and nothing for casual players
"
ManWithHat wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
SerChivalry wrote:

The nerve to insinuate corruption in community organized events because GGG didn't want to burn their ad budget is insane to me. You have absolutely no evidence for any corruption in previous gauntlets.

All you do with this is piss the people off who organize fun events for the community.

manwithat how 1%-2% of all players is all community ? i get that streamers get publicity of game and all but that is huge bs all events are for streamers and racers and casual player which is above 95% of all players gets nothing no events nothing at all
nice
This is kind of surreal.
I literally complained on reddit about the streamer private events feeling unofficial and all I wanted was the chance to win an official competition t-shirt to frame for my man cave.

Not two days later, an event is released by streamers coinciding with GGG making it official, and what's the prize? A T-SHIRT.

I'd even take the design over the tabula rasa any day.
A chance to compete again and win a shirt, lesss goo

yawn ssfhc
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
SerChivalry wrote:

L m a o - Imagine going through life with this mentality

I didn't realize stating the proven and obvious was a "mentality". In my world it is called reality, i can understand why you would rebut such a comment but not ALL of the POE community [Removed by Support]
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Jun 11, 2021, 11:29:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info