3.14.2 Patch Notes

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Quickie question: Why the .2? In the past the .2 builds have always addressed the major problems with the league. No mention at all here. Maybe stealth. But really a bunch of fixes doesn't usually warrant the change in the tenths place.

ye also wonder .2
i was think its finally patch with buff to trialmaster but its not... so why its .2?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
So let me get this straight, you tweet..

We'll never do mid-league nerfs because it goes against the spirit of the game and what you believe in as game creators. You realise the havoc and problems it creates for the community at large..

Then you consistently nerf since harvest league.

Apologising every time you do it, saying it wont happen again.

Then you STEALTH NERF a chase item YOU introduced.. thinking no one would notice your mistakes. really.. a stealth nerf? You're bloody joking ...

Then you apologise and roll it back(hateforge) BUT during that same roll back you once again mid-league nerf ANOTHER unique Triumvirate Authority.

Destroying builds that people invested time and effort into theory crafting..etc

So did I miss anything?

Thank you for mid-league nerfing a ring that was the corner stone of my build. The league is too far gone to invest in another character.. and you've ruined the my experience this league.

It's unlikely I'll be back next season, I think I'll just play other games and wait for diablo 4. At least they don't lie and nerf anything that is remotely fun about a boring grind yourself into powder chasing loot game like this one.

So I will do what I encourage others to do and that's vote with your wallet. I will spend my money with a different game developer until this behaviour is fixed.
"
V4mpyre wrote:
So let me get this straight, you tweet..

We'll never do mid-league nerfs because it goes against the spirit of the game and what you believe in as game creators. You realise the havoc and problems it creates for the community at large..

Then you consistently nerf since harvest league.

Apologising every time you do it, saying it wont happen again.

Then you STEALTH NERF a chase item YOU introduced.. thinking no one would notice your mistakes. really.. a stealth nerf? You're bloody joking ...

Then you apologise and roll it back(hateforge) BUT during that same roll back you once again mid-league nerf ANOTHER unique Triumvirate Authority.

Destroying builds that people invested time and effort into theory crafting..etc

So did I miss anything?

Thank you for mid-league nerfing a ring that was the corner stone of my build. The league is too far gone to invest in another character.. and you've ruined the my experience this league.

It's unlikely I'll be back next season, I think I'll just play other games and wait for diablo 4. At least they don't lie and nerf anything that is remotely fun about a boring grind yourself into powder chasing loot game like this one.

So I will do what I encourage others to do and that's vote with your wallet. I will spend my money with a different game developer until this behaviour is fixed.

I left weeks ago becasue of bad performance since the forced texture streaming we cant disable. Looking at the forum for the patch notes im sure many ppl are leaving for good after this league anyway. waht we all can see is decreasing performance league by league, patch by patch slowly but surely, on top of that the devs say something and to a 180 (like we throughly test it before putting it out and the we never nerf mid league) player noticed it and this league is just the final push for many.

Sadly im pretty sure the performance of PoE will never really recover and im almost certain PoE2 CAN have those issues fixed but at the cost of 5 more pottential painfull league's with the exact same issues.

As for the credibility for the "promises" im sure they cant recover from that after this league anytime soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info