3.14.2 Patch Notes

its time to change/buff spawn rate trialmaster! pls hurry!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
warpg8 wrote:
"
Fixed some calculation and snapshotting bugs that occurred when two instances of the same Vaal skill that had different soul requirements, which is currently possible when one is in the Triumvirate Authority unique ring. Souls are shared between the skills, but each skill now correctly maintains its own soul requirement and the appropriate amount of souls are consumed based on which of the skills is used. The modifier that allows storing enough souls for an additional use still has some odd behaviour, as the number of souls that can be stored fundamentally has to be the same for both skills - this modifier may be changed in future.

So basically you did a mid-league nerf to a brand new vaal skill-based unique that was offering a playstyle that was significantly different from normal but still required a ton of investment purely because... reasons?

Not really seeing how this created degenerate gameplay justifying a mid-league nerf. The character is still completely playable, and now you only need the "vaal skills can store souls for 1 additional use" mod instead of that AND the 30% reduced souls used mod, which makes the build somewhat cheaper overall... but it still feels like this could've waited until 3.15 or later.

Maybe you guys should actually test your shit instead of jebaiting people with brand new exciting unique items like Hateforge and Triumvirate Authority that generate completely new builds and then turning into the fun police when people start having fun with the items that you put into the game without sufficient testing? Dunno, just a thought.

Is it still strong as it is? I have a 4 mod ring with dmg, lucky, +1 additional,%30 reduction. I am working atm i logged in to play run 1 map but couldn't see any difference. Do we use the 1 link setup or 6 link setup now?
"
warpg8 wrote:
"
Fixed some calculation and snapshotting bugs that occurred when two instances of the same Vaal skill that had different soul requirements, which is currently possible when one is in the Triumvirate Authority unique ring. Souls are shared between the skills, but each skill now correctly maintains its own soul requirement and the appropriate amount of souls are consumed based on which of the skills is used. The modifier that allows storing enough souls for an additional use still has some odd behaviour, as the number of souls that can be stored fundamentally has to be the same for both skills - this modifier may be changed in future.

So basically you did a mid-league nerf to a brand new vaal skill-based unique that was offering a playstyle that was significantly different from normal but still required a ton of investment purely because... reasons?

Not really seeing how this created degenerate gameplay justifying a mid-league nerf. The character is still completely playable, and now you only need the "vaal skills can store souls for 1 additional use" mod instead of that AND the 30% reduced souls used mod, which makes the build somewhat cheaper overall... but it still feels like this could've waited until 3.15 or later.

Maybe you guys should actually test your shit instead of jebaiting people with brand new exciting unique items like Hateforge and Triumvirate Authority that generate completely new builds and then turning into the fun police when people start having fun with the items that you put into the game without sufficient testing? Dunno, just a thought.

It absolutely hurt me when entering the game and now see that my main Vaal Storm Call now only has 3 charges, while the one in Authority still has 4 charges, but they still share usage.
After patch today i got broken advanced mod info. Klingons are back? :D

haven't been able to run POE on my pc since the 3.14.1d patch. I was hoping this patch would fix it but it's still doing the same thing. Every time I open the game the opening animation plays and the 2 small gears show up on the screen and the game freezes. I can still hear the music but it just stays at the gears and never lets me into the game. Please fix this GGG I can't play the game!
"
Se7ends wrote:
"
warpg8 wrote:
"

Is it still strong as it is? I have a 4 mod ring with dmg, lucky, +1 additional,%30 reduction. I am working atm i logged in to play run 1 map but couldn't see any difference. Do we use the 1 link setup or 6 link setup now?

You still use the 6-link setup but you only get 3 uses instead of 4 because the 30% reduction in soul cost only applies to the 1-link.
"
"
warpg8 wrote:
"

It absolutely hurt me when entering the game and now see that my main Vaal Storm Call now only has 3 charges, while the one in Authority still has 4 charges, but they still share usage.

They do still share usage, so overall what happened is you can only reliably load up 3 vaal storm calls vs single targets instead of 4, which is a 25% nerf to single target damage. That being said, the build still clears like a beast and just requires some additional investment if you want to achieve the same level of single target dps.
"
warpg8 wrote:

They do still share usage, so overall what happened is you can only reliably load up 3 vaal storm calls vs single targets instead of 4, which is a 25% nerf to single target damage. That being said, the build still clears like a beast and just requires some additional investment if you want to achieve the same level of single target dps.

The only investment I can think of to make up for that 25% loss are a +2 to gem level amulet, a pair of +2 to gem level wand with additional spell crit chance and stuffs.
I now have to use a soul ripper and dropped my Cinderswallow (with crit chance) because with only 3 charges I find myself usually run out of charge both in map and ultimatum, thus making my damage even lower.
Quickie question: Why the .2? In the past the .2 builds have always addressed the major problems with the league. No mention at all here. Maybe stealth. But really a bunch of fixes doesn't usually warrant the change in the tenths place.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Quickie question: Why the .2? In the past the .2 builds have always addressed the major problems with the league. No mention at all here. Maybe stealth. But really a bunch of fixes doesn't usually warrant the change in the tenths place.

It does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info