Ultimatum Statistics

so how about deathscreen with what killed you etc?

you can get all these stats but not a death recap?
I really want to see more Mapwatch data from people who are complaining. Here's mine:

Most of the failures were early upon reaching maps, but been running mostly T14+ for weeks, though not exactly racing through them, but am level 98 with 4 encounters.

Trialmaster conditional is hard. Player retention doesn't seem to be great right now. And the 1:140 average rate is absurd, even if it's due to player behavior. Maybe since the success rate is so wildly influencing league enjoyment for so many and is so far off the 1:50 base, the spawn rate should be adjusted? I understand that the rewards are potentially amazing at Wave 10 (and sometimes not so much), but, I mean, this is a league, not perma introduction of the mechanic. Just my 2 cents.
Last edited by awave on May 26, 2021, 10:07:19 PM
ouch those mirrors and hedhonters
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
So, the first thing you'll likely have noticed is the completion rate of Stone Circle encounters. It has the lowest completion rate of any of the encounter types and it's not even close. This encounter type either forces players to stand still for brief periods of time or can last a long time if players are running quick paths through the Stone Circles, giving more time for something to go wrong and lead to an untimely death.

...Not so much.

I skip these because they take extra time for no reason whatsoever.

The completion rate for these are low because it's a much worse experience -> reward and so people abandon them but you know.. extrapolate what you want I guess.

P.S.

Though what little of Party play I've had they were fine there, but solo they are absolute dog poo.
So your strategy would be....

Blame the players. Hahahahahaha
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
So wait, there were 50m encounters started in area level 78+.

(not including generated, that's a different stat I understand)

And in total there were a few hundred HH and mirrors available.

So you're line of encouragement is "keep trying, you have less than a 100-200 in 50 million chance of a reward like these ones"
?
GGG No.1

That's great you made a system that is so fucking hard that even some of the best builds out there struggle to do it. It produces amazing rewards but unless you're playing the same cookie cutter build everybody else is good luck getting them.
this week, after optimization, i have lags(freezes) when i start ultimatums like 25%, so i run away and spam flasks. Before it was more stable, but if lag happen it was more deadly.
League is not bad, sometime rewards give you motivation to continue. But often when you play melee they offer wand or bow, or crap like normal.
After leveling one character to maps did not seen anything captivating/new in ultimatums, i gone Practice gauntlet leveling for a long time.
This is just my habit that private leagues is more fun, than ultimatums, still dont know about master spawn rate in maps. Did not thought about big goals, i more care about fun here and now.
About completion rate, usually i do first wave if reward is ok.
There is a way to make it more fun. Being able to see all rewards after first wave may make game a bit more fun for me (with way to interact a bit more with reward in some way, maybe some reward is secret, but like you can change wave reward once if you think it is unlucky, or dont change to rise your score and improve some rewards quality next time..).
"Ability to change only dangerous mods, but not reward" is what i have changed the most..

Ultimatums may be very dangerous in gauntlets btw.

Last edited by voroncov5050 on May 26, 2021, 10:14:22 PM

Apparently this is above average, which is very disappointing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info