Ultimatum Statistics

"
dyrenh wrote:
How many Trialmaster encounters were failed due to client crashes? We need to know.

ye +1

also how many was bugged?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
This league didn’t become my favorite, I gave up halfway, looking forward to the next one! The ritual was much better!
"
Jerle wrote:
Failing encounters... lol. I’m doing 99% completion rate in T14+ maps and I’m seeing him only 1 in 100. Go ahead and publish my account stats.

Just looking at your league involvement, I have zero doubts. That's some serious bullshit on GGG"s account, would like to see your stats as well. It's like, Why even bother having leagues with that kind of bullshit?
"
When we look at the best case scenario where the Trialmaster spawns 1 time in 50 maps...

"
...Some players have said that they feel the Trialmaster is too rare.

Was this boss truly intended to be encountered AT BEST once every 50 maps? These odds are pretty staggering. He looks awesome!! (in videos on youtube :D ) "Some players" may have a point.

Exile is an illusion, exile!
"
Rewards are generated at the start of the sequence of Ultimatums for an area.

This i feel is super lazy, and is the main reason players see garbage loot on ultimatums and although there risk is higher and higher each wave the reward is the same or worse.

How about instead # of enemies encountered vs # killed during that wave playing a % roll into the next waves loot + waves completed playing a % roll into the next loot. Time from start to finish of the previous wave or waves giving % increase.

There are many factors you could add in on the fly to incentivize players to risk more and receive more; instead you throw them a wal-mart bargain bin upfront with 0 incentive at all vs the risk the player puts in.
"
bhopguy wrote:
I think its really unfair to complain about the stuff people are talking here in the comments.

Like the point, that 2% chance is too low and people will never see it.
If you run 50 maps a day you should encounter 1 trialmaster (on average).

Now i see people complaining about not seeing him when they have run 200-300.

I think the major issue with "most?" the community is that Trialmaster is content RNG and GGG had stopped doing full RNG content. Loot sure, whatever.

They started using splinters and sequential spawn rate stacking. They've made it so that content wise, if the player keeps pushing they'll see it within the proper average.

This being fully RNG results in deviation from the average.

ie. Somewhere out there a poor 5% of the community did 100% completion and only saw him 1 in ever 150 maps. It's just the way probability works and why it's not good to rely on for content.

Esp when it's your league content.

Personally I would have given him a "Pouting" meter since he gets salty when you beat him and mocks you when you don't. 2% of that meter is filled or lost each completion to 50.
Thus the player need not fully rely on RNG and is still punished for failing.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on May 27, 2021, 2:52:49 PM
"Percentage of Trialmaster encounters not started (area level 78 or higher) 64.39%"
of course, since everybody is skipping stone circles and nobody cares if trialmaster is there coz who wants to do an encounter that takes 1231234154235325 hours to complete?
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Those statistics are great and motivated me to play after a 5 days break.

Have done 72 t14+ maps today and killed him 6 times. 1 ultimatum i did not finish.

Lets change those failed stats guys, we're better than that.

A really big qol would be if you could know that the trialmaster will spawn before wave 10. For example some unique voice lines. It would have to be lookedd into how much it would affect certains aspects.
next league pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info