Ultimatum Statistics

Mirrors get generated in ultimatums? Must be a streamer thing. Got 2 exalt drops this league averaging about one every 3 weeks. Got 9 chaos from an ultimatum once.

Crafting is 10 times more convoluted this league and for POE that is saying something. Ultimatum is a laggy rippy mess and as much fun as a week in a Wuhan reeducation camp.
I did do 20 million of those 51 million 78+ encounters and can confirm that never saw that trialmaster. Always played em to to the end... Theres a bug for some ppl never seeing it for sure...
"
Some players have said that they feel the Trialmaster is too rare. Our investigation while generating these stats showed that those players are often not playing through to wave 10, failing encounters, or not even starting the encounter to begin with.

More like, after over 100 hours of mapping and completing every encounter, without a single trialmaster...

We quit trying.
share your raw data , we will do our own stats ...

i know, i dream :p
Here is the "doubt" button, you searched for.

First, I doubt that over 90% of players are actually able to defeat waves on areas 78+ and to be more precise to have no performance issues and random one shots over all, except we may talk about streamers.

Second, I once saw trialmaster 2 times in a row with my aurabot, since then, never again, for the last 3 weeks and Steam says I played 140 hours in the last two weeks.... ^^" I am in a part time job atm and there is not much more I could play except I would be completely unemployed lmao

Third, The gloves wouldn't be so expensive if over 60% of players would actually beat the trialmaster and also getting drops. But since he can drop actually nothing at all, it feels more like a waste.
Last edited by Ondrugs on May 27, 2021, 11:47:00 AM
One in 140 maps is ok? Really? And that is just the average rate... I just hope this discount ritual won't go core, PoE doesn't need any more bloat and ritual is already the same kind of mechanic but better.
First lets just say that this league was a miss.
First lets say, a ton of people stopped playing.
First lets post a bunch of stats that show,
a) our league is FINE.
b) the players are at fault for not seeing trialmaster/mirror/headhunter
c) We focus our manpower on the wrong stuff, maybe fix some performance issues before you spend time and resources on something like this.

in before my post gets nuked for being needlessly negative,

Grind on exiles
"
Whiteglaive wrote:
"
Some players have said that they feel the Trialmaster is too rare. Our investigation while generating these stats showed that those players are often not playing through to wave 10, failing encounters, or not even starting the encounter to begin with.

More like, after over 100 hours of mapping and completing every encounter, without a single trialmaster...

We quit trying.

This right here.

If I had the challenges done for it, I wouldn't even be doing them. I would bet that is a significant portion of those "failures." It basically triples or more the length of time you are in a map.

You could say "well it's good money", but so are the things it is holding you up from doing/slowing you down from doing.... Conqs, Sirus, Maven, etc.

Let me fight him again to get the stupid coins and heart challenge and I won't do it again this league and tank your stats more. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks.

Edit: As someone mentioned on Reddit, make it clear to people when you can actually fight the trialmaster and I bet those stats go up. Give him an icon or glowing or something.
Last edited by LumpsIsHigh on May 27, 2021, 12:27:01 PM
I think its really unfair to complain about the stuff people are talking here in the comments.

Like the point, that 2% chance is too low and people will never see it.
If you run 50 maps a day you should encounter 1 trialmaster (on average).

Now i see people complaining about not seeing him when they have run 200-300.

IN A WHOLE MONTH

They obviously have to balance the game around people who are more experienced and consistent in their farming patterns.

For myself, I encounter the trialmaster about 1/2 times a day, because I actually play the game.

Same thing goes for the "this is too much rng" thing.
The game has been 99% rng from the beginning, because that is literally the point of a loot simulator.

Imho ggg-guys dont deserve all the shit you give them here.
Path of Exile has transformed into an AAA-title over the years, Ive been here for 8 of them and can surely say they went to the top of the arpg market we have today.

I usually would not be talking about this, but I think at this point people are being illiterate and whiny about picky stuff, when we have a great game as a whole on our hands.

Keep it up!
Well, this convinced me to stop doing ultimatums. Waste of time it seems.
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info