Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Ultimatum Statistics

Would be interesting to see the statistics of ultimatum encounters purely skipped in a given zone or map, distributed by character level.
Maybe create Trialmaster MTX for all of us that we 99% complete our ultimatums but we have not seen him yet?
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Would be interesting to see the statistics of ultimatum encounters purely skipped in a given zone or map, distributed by character level.

Can't do that. Have to include those in with the failure/profit taking stats so they can blame players.

Just give us an indicator of when he's there and the issue is solved. Skip the encounter if all you want is the Trialmaster. People can just smash maps and look for him.
"
This could be a result of characters still being in the gearing stages at these levels, though it's difficult to say with any certainty.

Maybe because its mechanic made for builds using Headhunter/2+ inspired learnings.
Maybe because for some reason, around wave 7-9 ping and everything jumps from 30-40ms to 1500ms?

Maybe, using words of your own creation:

I EXPECT BETTER PERFORMANCE.
ANOTHER FAILURE?
"
When we look at the best case scenario where the Trialmaster spawns 1 time in 50 maps and then factor in the realised encounter rate (35.61%), we see that the average player in level 78 or higher maps is actually fighting the Trialmaster 1 time in 140 maps.

50 map T11+ just to precise that mean a "good player" who'll beat every single trial master and kill every wave +map in 5 minute will see one every 4 hour and 15 minutes IN GAME TIME.

Just to say if you fail the map with trial master you just lose 4H and 15 minute...
don't you think it's super extreme to have him that rare? (and 5 minute per map + loot + trialmaster it's some OP build like HH or hateforge build)

So please buff up the chance to 1/20 map so we can also try to play like it's a league mechanic and not only a "I'll never find him cause it's too rare"

BTW I'm at 13 days of played, fight him 5 times (100 Uber elder kill will all elder/shaper map farm myself and no ultimatum skip and less than 1% loss rate)
True softcore player Die at least one per hour.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I leveled up to 90 on two characters and completed my atlas and have not seen one trial master. I ended up quitting this league due to the nerfed endgame and headhunter drop rates. Please stop making things even harder to obtain. This game already is grindy beyond all belief. 4000 hours of mostly MF builds and no mirror drop. Please revert some of your changes.
In the 3rd (big) spreadsheet you seem to be missing info on why the same info is duplicated 3 times with differing percentages.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Another Statistic: Every second to third News is either MTX or Streamer Stuff, sometimes even combined.

How about you tell us more about the Game, State of the Game, Development Informations, PoE 2, PoE Mobile.

Thanks.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
How many Trialmaster encounters were failed due to client crashes? We need to know.
So we have a better chance of meeting the Lich boss from Abyss encounters??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info