[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

Hi Pelagoth, thank you for making this build, I saw your Ice Crash update and was intrigued by it. I also noticed that the pob included a lot of expensive items. Is there a budget alternative to the rare items with the implicit (body, rings, boots), or is it best to wait to transition until I can get my hands on those items?
Hello pelagoth

Why lethal pride instead of brutal restraint ?

Do you have any video of ice crash version ?
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
same question, why the lethal pride?
Sorry for not replying earlier, I was hospitalized for 3 weeks and still recovering.

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello pelagoth

Why lethal pride instead of brutal restraint ?

Do you have any video of ice crash version ?

Both are legit.

Brutal Restraint adds a lot of dexterity and increases the overall damage by about 3-4% over Lethal Pride, however Lethal Pride adds additional maximum fortification and life ontop of providing a decent chunk of damage boost in terms of multipliers rather than flat damage (dex).

So to cut it short:
Lethal Pride = More survivability
Brutal Restrain = More raw damage

I don't have any videos of using ice crash but I completed the challenge where you have to beat all invitations with 5 mods and height of hubris activated. As for Uber Pinnacles boss fights, it's certainly doable with this build (not easy tho), but I havn't actually done it since I didn't have the time to keep at it.
EDIT: I added a quick gif at the top of the guide fighting against t16 Baran real quick.

Map clear is insane, especially with HH.

"
Isibis wrote:
Hi Pelagoth, thank you for making this build, I saw your Ice Crash update and was intrigued by it. I also noticed that the pob included a lot of expensive items. Is there a budget alternative to the rare items with the implicit (body, rings, boots), or is it best to wait to transition until I can get my hands on those items?

As for budget items that can replace the expensive rares I crafted (which are very endgame) I suggest:
Body Armour = Any rare 6Link with a high Dex roll and life/resistances.
Rings = You really only need a curse frostbite ring and another statstick ring.
Boots = Garukhan's flights are decent but any rare with statstick will do aswell.
Belt = Cyclopean Coil (high attributes roll)
Watcher's Eye socket = Split Personality with Dex/Life

Most important is to roll affixes on all these items in this priority order:
High Dexterity (most important)
Resistances
Life

Again, sorry for not answering earlier, it just wasn't possible.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Jul 21, 2022, 3:38:01 PM
Hi there,

Nice build!

I did Eater of Worlds and Searing Exarch with it, drive on T16 seems like a peacefull road. I like it a lot, very fun. With the lethal pride we gain good defenses.

Thanks Pelagoth for your build :)

For thoses who are asking for ice crash vids, i'll try to upload one soon.
"
Shinz0r wrote:
Hi there,

Nice build!

I did Eater of Worlds and Searing Exarch with it, drive on T16 seems like a peacefull road. I like it a lot, very fun. With the lethal pride we gain good defenses.

Thanks Pelagoth for your build :)

For thoses who are asking for ice crash vids, i'll try to upload one soon.

Damn, thanks a lot.

I'm really glad you enjoy the build.
If you do manage to upload a vid, lmk and I'll add it to the top if that's ok.

Atleast some melee is still viable for endgame. :)

Also yesterday I did some more bossing and killed:
Uber Uelder
Uber Shaper
Uber Sirus
Uber Maven

Only ones I found difficult to deal with are Uber Exarch and Uber EoW. Uber Cortex I didn't try yet.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Jul 30, 2022, 8:30:36 AM
Started Ice Crash version today and doing the acts with hollow palm and a mageblood was fun.
Thinking about keeping the mageblood instead of headhunter. You think it is worth it?
Last edited by MaxW81 on Jul 30, 2022, 10:31:53 AM
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Started Ice Crash version today and doing the acts with hollow palm and a mageblood was fun.
Thinking about keeping the mageblood instead of headhunter. You think it is worth it?

Mageblood is definitely worth it. Way better for bossing than Headhunter. Headhunter sure takes a good lead in terms of mapping though.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Jul 30, 2022, 5:16:30 PM
Yeah now able to run T16s well but still lack the DPS for comfortably killing the big bosses. (still low level and wearing cope gear)
Also did some dorking around with different skills for leaguestart inspirations and found the Tectonic slam works amazing with this build. Just swap all the colds stuff for fire and you are set for T16s.
Just respecced from a Berserker LS. Was not enjoying that. Looking forward to getting this going. Just a quick question - for the ice crash version, you still have herald of purity included in the build. Was this supposed to be swapped out for another skill (since we are no longer using a physical skill for our main dps)?
Last edited by KingboyD on Aug 2, 2022, 12:07:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info