[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

Hello.
I'm coming back to you for your opinion on the choice of skill. I've seen your EoW build.
The general theme of Saboteur LL is exactly what I was looking for.
However I would like to use it to boss quickly to get currency and direct me to a KB / PS Occultist.

By comparing your two builds I have trouble calculating the DPS.
BS indicates 6KK of dps but is it by mines or by projectiles?
Eow indicates 800K per mines so about 15KK

Can you explain this to me please?

thank you
----wrong guide....
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 20, 2021, 4:20:46 AM
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello.
I'm coming back to you for your opinion on the choice of skill. I've seen your EoW build.
The general theme of Saboteur LL is exactly what I was looking for.
However I would like to use it to boss quickly to get currency and direct me to a KB / PS Occultist.

By comparing your two builds I have trouble calculating the DPS.
BS indicates 6KK of dps but is it by mines or by projectiles?
Eow indicates 800K per mines so about 15KK

Can you explain this to me please?

thank you

hi Drax, build guides are updated. Right now, it's very difficult to calculate the actual damage from the Eye of Winter, because it has double damage action. Therefore, take it as single mine damage X 19 mines + added damage (unknown). However, damage is quite good for any content in the game.

Blazing salvo has also similar issue, since projectiles explodes and create a damage zone as well. Therefore, take all projectiles damage x 19 mines + added damage (due to explosions and extra explosions from forking projectiles if you are using Snakepit unique ring on the left slot).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Guide is updated. Hopefully everything is clear, correct and well explained. Let me know if you have any questions on the build guide. Need to update only the leveling passive trees from my other guide, but rest of the information is good.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Great, thank you for the work and your vision of the build.
A few small questions:
How do you get "consecrated ground"?
Grace is huge combined with Ghost dance. Excellent combination.
What is the difference between recovery ES and regen ES?
The maximum damage (all mines + all projectiles is therefore around 11,000,000 dps? Is that correct?
"
Drax6661 wrote:
A few small questions:
The maximum damage (all mines + all projectiles is therefore around 11,000,000 dps? Is that correct?

hi Drax. We create conc. ground by using Zealotry Aura. Zealotry is an aura skill gem that grants bonuses to damage and critical strike chance of spells to you and your allies, and gives a chance to create Consecrated Ground against stronger enemies.

we need to experiment with Ghost Dance for the opportunity vs. cost. We'll update after playing with it during the league.

ES recovery is when you start recovering your ES. Energy shield is a form of defence that acts as an additional hit point pool on top of life. Along with armour and evasion, energy shield is one of the three defence types that can implicitly appear on equipment. Unlike life, energy shield will recharge naturally after the character has not taken any damage for 2 seconds. Key here is the 2sec. ES recovery will affect the time before it regenerates. ES regen is how much you generate per second.

That's correct about BS projectiles. 11M X 19 = 209M Damage with full front loaded damage from all projectiles with all auras and all conditions. This is not counting the explosions and forking explosions. We do not know how much more damage is added.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
hows this build looking for 3.16?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:
A few small questions:

hi Drax. We create conc. ground by using Zealotry Aura. Zealotry is an aura skill gem that grants bonuses to damage and critical strike chance of spells to you and your allies, and gives a chance to create Consecrated Ground against stronger enemies.

we need to experiment with Ghost Dance for the opportunity vs. cost. We'll update after playing with it during the league.

ES recovery is when you start recovering your ES. Energy shield is a form of defence that acts as an additional hit point pool on top of life. Along with armour and evasion, energy shield is one of the three defence types that can implicitly appear on equipment. Unlike life, energy shield will recharge naturally after the character has not taken any damage for 2 seconds. Key here is the 2sec. ES recovery will affect the time before it regenerates. ES regen is how much you generate per second.

That's correct about BS projectiles. 11M X 19 = 209M Damage with full front loaded damage from all projectiles with all auras and all conditions. This is not counting the explosions and forking explosions. We do not know how much more damage is added.

ok great thank you, I start with that, I find the gem even more superb when it crosses the flam wall. I tried Eow it is very good but I attach a lot of importance to the visual and I prefer BS.
I will give you my impressions. It's my 1st miner after 6 years of playing :), I have a lot to discover and I love it.

Last thing, can explain your calculation to obtain the 11KK of dps please.

Finnaly super damage build.
TY very much for your update. Nice Build, good dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info