[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

So i should use grace all the time ?. playing this build ?
"
sn3kox wrote:
So i should use grace all the time ?. playing this build ?
yes. It gives almost 60-70% evade chance for the full build.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
And one more quesiton how do you manage to cap ress i have none capped at all ofc i need better gloves and belt but still i gues i cant cap it anyway to low already And i cant use all the auras you listed i dont have that much mana or life to use them all what is desicion for them ? what should i use all the time ?
Last edited by sn3kox on Feb 12, 2022, 7:20:39 AM
Use purity of elements and the masteries until you can get better resistances. I ditched herald of ash in the interim. My belt, weapon, and gloves are omega tier garbage too.
By the way, there is a new Eater of World's implicit:

"
Inflict Fire Exposure on Hit, applying -X% to fire resistance

Does it work for mines? I've found here that maybe it does.

But there is a flask enchantment "Used when you Hit a Rare or Unique enemy", which does not work with mines, as far as I can see.

How would you check if the implicit ever works?

And how does this Exposure from implicit interact with Exposure from Wave of Conviction?
"
noene wrote:
By the way, there is a new Eater of World's implicit:

"
Inflict Fire Exposure on Hit, applying -X% to fire resistance

Does it work for mines? I've found here that maybe it does.

But there is a flask enchantment "Used when you Hit a Rare or Unique enemy", which does not work with mines, as far as I can see.

How would you check if the implicit ever works?

And how does this Exposure from implicit interact with Exposure from Wave of Conviction?

There is a much easier way for it. Using alternate flame wall on top of the boss. However even that’s not needed because you inflict exposure already with wave of conviction. As far as I know it doesn’t stack but I might be wrong. I am going to check. Do not always think for mines when you consider hit. For bossing we also use flame wall or wave of conviction to hit with a spell and it will apply whatever as hit required.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I just checked. Exposure do not stack. Best way is still via wave of conviction.

It’s a bit old data but basis is valid: https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Exposure
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, super noob question, how can i bind the casting of mines and detonation in one button? does is need to be mapped on a third party app? or in POE?
"
mickaboy72 wrote:
Hi, super noob question, how can i bind the casting of mines and detonation in one button? does is need to be mapped on a third party app? or in POE?

You can't unless you want to use a macro. What you can do however is put the mines skill on a key and detonate on left click. So for example you can throw mines with right click and detonate them with left click. So if you press left click you can move and detonate your mines at the same time
I just crafted an absolute monster of a wand:

This was my last upgrade in the current batch.

As such I have 2 wamds to give away to someone who is still starting out:

Also have my old Shavs unused - can give away if someone needs.

And some gems

Please ping me IGN ForBlazingOutLoud if you'd like em :)

If nobody picks them up in the next hour or two I'm just going to sell them :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info