[3.14] In-Depth 216m Sirus DPS Scion CoC Build Guide (w/ GIFs, Leveling Guide)

hello, thanks so much for the tips! I bought hextouch level 5 and cospri 8% attack speed will test it!

@edit it was very good! I am super satisfied thank you for the tips, now and make the famous min-max.
Last edited by Dodowned on May 30, 2021, 6:13:28 PM
"
Dodowned wrote:
hello, thanks so much for the tips! I bought hextouch level 5 and cospri 8% attack speed will test it!

@edit it was very good! I am super satisfied thank you for the tips, now and make the famous min-max.

I glad you have fun!

I forgot to mention the optimization about your flasks.

-> Get curse immunity from your Mana flask. That's so important.

-> Craft veiled Crit chance mod on your Diamond flask and get corrupted blood immunity from Intuitive Leap if you have spare currency right now. That's optimal and a smooth upgrade for sure.

-> Also craft veiled Movement speed/Chance to avoid being stunned mod on your Quicksilver flask, with our flask effectiveness it's almost complete stun immunity and you can get a way better Boots enchant such as Elemental penetration or additional Movement speed.
"
"
Dodowned wrote:

I glad you have fun!

I forgot to mention the optimization about your flasks.

-> Get curse immunity from your Mana flask. That's so important.

-> Craft veiled Crit chance mod on your Diamond flask and get corrupted blood immunity from Intuitive Leap if you have spare currency right now. That's optimal and a smooth upgrade for sure.

-> Also craft veiled Movement speed/Chance to avoid being stunned mod on your Quicksilver flask, with our flask effectiveness it's almost complete stun immunity and you can get a way better Boots enchant such as Elemental penetration or additional Movement speed.

thanks so much again! I will go after those upgrates you mentioned, when everything is ok I will come back here with the result! have a great day.
How to unfreeze this build? I'm taking freeze
"
vitinhoid wrote:

You have no reliable source of consecrated ground, which is what provides ailment immunity for this build. Get a Bottled Faith or any sulphur flask for now if budget is an issue.
"
vitinhoid wrote:

You need Consecrated Ground to be ailment immune, use Bottled Faith instead of Atziri's Promise. If you are poor, use a Sulphur Flask.

I was looking at your gear, you are using non-awakened Hextouch with Ele. Weakness and Assassin's Mark on your ring. That setup won't work, you can use a better ring for same price until getting Awakened Hextouch Level 5.
Last edited by killiangrausten on May 31, 2021, 7:00:34 PM
Hi, can you help me?
i want to increased my trigger rate because it's = 9.20 right now, but i'm not sure what source will be better for more attack speed. Blood rage or Cospri?
https://pastebin.com/iDAgHCLr
Last edited by zenface on May 31, 2021, 7:42:41 PM
"
zenface wrote:
Hi, can you help me?
i want to increased my trigger rate because it's = 9.20 right now, but i'm not sure what source will be better for more attack speed. Blood rage or Cospri?

Hello,

Looked at your PoB. Basically level up your Blood Rage to 9. It's the obvious solution here. We always fix our attack rate with Blood Rage in this build. For example some upgrades like add.proj. on Cospri's might ruin our attack rate because of attack speed value there, so we fix it with Blood Rage re-leveling.
"
"
zenface wrote:
Hi, can you help me?

Hello,

Looked at your PoB. Basically level up your Blood Rage to 9. It's the obvious solution here. We always fix our attack rate with Blood Rage in this build. For example some upgrades like add.proj. on Cospri's might ruin our attack rate because of attack speed value there, so we fix it with Blood Rage re-leveling.

I looked at your character tree (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/killiangrausten/characters) and found what you change some passives and take 2nd cluster jewel. Is it better when 1st option what you did? or is there any difficulty in this option?
I have been playing this build for the past few weeks and have a few questions someone here can maybe answer.

I asked this on reddit as well, but didn't get a satisfying answer. Why do we use inspiration support? This build uses an insane amount of mana. When I check during ultimatums I'm using more than 3000 mana per second. This means that every time I get some inspiration charges, they are instantly gone again. To me it sounds like a support that looks nice in pob, but doesn't really work for this build in reality.

My second questions is about crit chance. I'm easily crit capped in pob, but every time I try to replace the crit gloves, the build definitely feels worse when mapping. My theory is that this is because on the first hit the enemies aren't chilled yet, which means we don't get the 120% increased crit from cospris. Is this why I should still use a diamond flask even when im crit capped? I replaced it with a quartz flask + crit craft for some very nice defence in my own build.
Last edited by ewgerg on Jun 1, 2021, 9:17:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info