[3.14] In-Depth 216m Sirus DPS Scion CoC Build Guide (w/ GIFs, Leveling Guide)

"
trung12368 wrote:
"

Hi,

Yes, level 7 Blood Rage seems fine for you. Your effective crit chance is already %95, don't need to get %100. But your hit chance is %99, better make it %100. Our hits will be count twice because of lucky modifier on Diamond flask, so we need to hit everytime. Precision will handle it when level up.

Thank you for the help. BTW the build is great, it has already doing a lot of damage even with level 19 ice spear. I basically insta phase most of the boss in the game. However, do you think using atziri foible for more defense is a good idea? Because the build already doing a lot of damage

Thanks for the compliment!

There are some people using Atziri's Foible, it's certainly viable for the conpcept of the build. But we're using The Pandemonius not for only damage, it gives a huge defensive bonus called Blind. At the end of the day, I prefer Pandemonius but you can use Atziri's, it's fine.
"
"
Poka12 wrote:
Hello im just starting the build and its feel very strong.
im in WIP with gear and skills point atm but the dmg and the playstyle is smooth but i have to fix my issues with max life and my fire res.

I have 2 cluster jewel waiting for use when i level up.

im just wanna give me any tips for improve my survivability because i have just 2.1k life. i have aroud 50 ex to spend atm.

You have good upgrade options there.

-Better rolled Cloak of Defiance. Mana matters a lot.
-Indigon with Ice Spear add.proj. enchant. Offensively insane but also if you get enough projectiles everything dies without touching you, so it's also a defensive upgrade. This goes for Cospri's too but that's an expensive upgrade for later.
-Decent life/mana rolls on rares. Best defensive upgrade you can get.
-Level up. You miss real good nodes. How to level up without defensive layers then? Try to do the things above and socket in your Large Cluster early, take Disorienting Display. Socket your mediums later. That helps quite a bit.

If you have spare 50 exa, I'm sure you can do those upgrades cleverly.

hello again! i make some small upgrades. I bought indigon with ice spear enchant, i change as u tell me the gems in cospri with freezing pulse and the build change a lot.. ! I have also changed the craft in my gloves and my belt and i have maxmize my resist with some jewels with crit too.
build is fantastic atm. in lvl 88 i kill sirus super fast without any problem in 1 portal. next for me is to find a good boots with and maybe a better a rare ring. really thanks for your advances !
i still have a lot changes to do. any advice is welcome :D

https://pastebin.com/nBT0MQ4k
Last edited by Poka12 on May 29, 2021, 3:47:27 AM
"
Poka12 wrote:
"
"
Poka12 wrote:
Hello im just starting the build and its feel very strong.
im in WIP with gear and skills point atm but the dmg and the playstyle is smooth but i have to fix my issues with max life and my fire res.

I have 2 cluster jewel waiting for use when i level up.

im just wanna give me any tips for improve my survivability because i have just 2.1k life. i have aroud 50 ex to spend atm.

You have good upgrade options there.

-Better rolled Cloak of Defiance. Mana matters a lot.
-Indigon with Ice Spear add.proj. enchant. Offensively insane but also if you get enough projectiles everything dies without touching you, so it's also a defensive upgrade. This goes for Cospri's too but that's an expensive upgrade for later.
-Decent life/mana rolls on rares. Best defensive upgrade you can get.
-Level up. You miss real good nodes. How to level up without defensive layers then? Try to do the things above and socket in your Large Cluster early, take Disorienting Display. Socket your mediums later. That helps quite a bit.

If you have spare 50 exa, I'm sure you can do those upgrades cleverly.

hello again! i make some small upgrades. I bought indigon with ice spear enchant, i change as u tell me the gems in cospri with freezing pulse and the build change a lot.. ! I have also changed the craft in my gloves and my belt and i have maxmize my resist with some jewels with crit too.
build is fantastic atm. in lvl 88 i kill sirus super fast without any problem in 1 portal. next for me is to find a good boots with and maybe a better a rare ring. really thanks for your advances !
i still have a lot changes to do. any advice is welcome :D

https://pastebin.com/nBT0MQ4k

Good to hear!

Your next upgrade is most definitely Intuitive Leap. It's not expensive, you should have bought it before I guess. Your APS is still low, Acuitiy will fix that so Intuitive Leap is BiS there.
Just started and played a bit around with the build. Feels super squishy tough, especially Ultimatums kill me (havent completed any yet)

I think I'm doing something wrong, especially stuns seem to be problematic

Also Righteous Fire drains me instantly. How do you use that in this build?

Edit: ok, I did change my playstyle a bit and it now works better :)
Last edited by RoninSJ on May 29, 2021, 4:50:37 AM
should i go 52 cd or hh belt?
"
Spirc wrote:
should i go 52 cd or hh belt?

52 CDR is an obvious choice for me there.
"
RoninSJ wrote:
Just started and played a bit around with the build. Feels super squishy tough, especially Ultimatums kill me (havent completed any yet)

I think I'm doing something wrong, especially stuns seem to be problematic

Also Righteous Fire drains me instantly. How do you use that in this build?

Edit: ok, I did change my playstyle a bit and it now works better :)

You wrote it works better but however I looked up your profile right now. You need Awakened CoC Level 5 to get optimal minimum CDR which is %52. Otherwise your Ice Spear will trigger less, you will deal zero damage in the middle of a monster pack instantly, you will die. Work towards getting a level 5 gem there. And fix your APS to =<10.1 with Blood Rage leveling.
If you have a moment for a newb question; what is the trade-off between Ice Spear and Ice Nova for Cyclone-CoC, particularly such that this build uses Ice Spear?
hello guys, how are you? I did the build recently but I think I'm missing something .. my dps was supposed to be higher and I'm feeling that my criticism is not 100%, below my pob follows if someone can give me a light where I went wrong I would be very grateful ! have a great day.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/2rFY3Qf1
"
Dodowned wrote:
hello guys, how are you? I did the build recently but I think I'm missing something .. my dps was supposed to be higher and I'm feeling that my criticism is not 100%, below my pob follows if someone can give me a light where I went wrong I would be very grateful ! have a great day.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/2rFY3Qf1

Hello,
Crit chance is fine, your attack rate is too high for you cdr, which means also your cdr is low. (CDR = Cooldown recovery rate)

-> Sell your Awakened CoC (1) and buy a Level 5. It will boost your CDR.

-> According to PoB, your Attack rate for Cyclone is 10,32. You need to get lower than 10,1. That's why your Ice Spear doesn't trigger enough and you feel like lacking Crit chance but that is not the case. Your skill just doesn't trigger correctly because of lacking CDR and too high attack speed. To solve that, you need to lower your attack speed. Your Blood Rage is already Level 1, so you need to Divine one of your Cospri's to %8 attack speed. That will make your Attack rate 10,09.

->Btw you're using regular (non-awakened) Hextouch and Assassin's Mark ring with Elemental Weakness. Assassin's Mark won't trigger because Awakened Hextouch Level 5 gives you additional curse. So that ring doesn't provide you the curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info