Patch 3.14.1d - Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

Thank you.
sounds good if it gets better :D
i cannot stop thinking about the implementation of the "optimization department" and the memes that ensued XD
Trial Master proc rate pls...... gosh that challenge is so annoying
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Nice. Thank you
I will try this out without the ISLC v. 1.0.2.3 once the patch becomes available, and if it doesn't help, I will again run this program concurrently without the manual cache clearing because this program has kept the bad performance issues from cropping up by auto-purging my cache while gaming based on a few advanced settings that are simple to put in place.

Thanks for the attention on this and I really do hope it fixes most performance issues with this texture streaming. Good luck to everyone with the patch. If the patch does little to nothing to help here's something y'all might be interested in trying out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsZQ_1Oz8hE&ab_channel=SOMAYD

and

https://imgur.com/a/QCnqoxT

I've been running this for the past 2-3 weeks and have had a really nice and fluid experience playing the game with it.
Last edited by AShugars on May 18, 2021, 2:27:37 AM
"Pana..cea"... omg, fancy word ei.. "solution" would've sufficed, but no you wan't me to google your fancy word, ei!! "Panacea" my @r$€! ffs 😂😂😂
"
We look forward to your feedback about the upcoming patch.

Asking for the last time: trialmaster spawn rate normalization?
You know, to have any reason to come back to play and test the new memory utilization?

Personally, I stopped at 3:1127 ultimatums last week after 1 month and 308 hours.
I am simply done here if my 40 chain breaks to this RNG bullshit.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Come back to us GGG, we miss you!!! Make Wraeclast great again.
nice. thank you. Now we all hope it will help and will be better.
Thanks Granny Gear Games.

Shame it wasnt sooner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info