Patch 3.14.1d - Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

Great work GGG! Keep it up. Ultimatum league is DOPE. ignore the haters but listen to Constructive criticism. Performaance of client comes before anything. without it, Path of exile wont be a better game
https://www.pathofexile.com/
very nice
I dont know why but i have a feeling this is going to make my GPU overheat in POE (already overheats in most other games)

Really wish i had a newer GPU
Thanks guys, I personally love what you are doing this league, giving more efforts to fix features before adding new ones, it is very important to people like me who love the game but can't play new mechanics, giving the problems they usually come with. Keep up the good work <3
please fix liege primordial golem spawn problem its been 1 month,ty
"
Lynerus wrote:
I dont know why but i have a feeling this is going to make my GPU overheat in POE (already overheats in most other games)

Really wish i had a newer GPU

I don't know why every time I run POE, even not doing anything just stay in HO, my PC is hot like oven.....While running other high intense game which do not have this kinda problem, just weird~
Nice and I hope it works well.

The clear cache button is gonna be spammed more than /oos before lockstep mode.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
yes yes more fps thats what we really need !
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
Thanks GGG, by the way loving Ultimatum, best league yet imo. PLEASE ignore the reddit hate mob, the vast majority of the player base apreciate the great work you are putting.
Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info