Badger Team vs Team Private League Event

"
Melaviy wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Melaviy wrote:
Streamers... Again...

I'm not a streamer and I was able to join all 3 past private leagues for free, so idk what the fuck are u talking about.

About the eternal advertising of streamers. And about events in which the winners are known in advance.

You must be a blast a parties. I imagine people just clamor for the opportunity to hang out with you.
BadgerPrivateLeague (BPL) is a blast. If you want to join, you should. Whether or not you have race experience, it's a great cooperative experience. Lots of experienced and newer players working together towards a goal.
"
Melaviy wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Melaviy wrote:
Streamers... Again...

I'm not a streamer and I was able to join all 3 past private leagues for free, so idk what the fuck are u talking about.

About the eternal advertising of streamers. And about events in which the winners are known in advance.

Interesting point of view, I've never considered that before. Please elaborate on this further and I'd love to hear more.
"
Ashriel wrote:
Cool, but why is there no official support for this kind of thing? You make a post... okay. You put in Private Leagues (pay to sadism). No promised guild changes in years... no Portrait slot despite existing for years... no races for years... No Royale since that one day...

So why is there no official support from this multimillion dollar company owned by one of the largest gaming conglomerates in the world? Are you really just going to let your playerbase run your game for you?

Also, if you think Endless Delve counts, well that is a great example of the exact opposite of what you should do.

++
"
Melaviy wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Melaviy wrote:
Streamers... Again...

I played in this event last league and it was a lot of fun - and the winner wasn't decided till the final ~20 hours it was still anyone's race to win. Maybe don't spout off about things you don't have knowledge of?

I was planning on making this a mostly positive post but boy does that sour things when people straight up lie about something on the front page.

All of my team captains last BPL were super helpful and skilled at the game and it was a lot of fun to be part of a team working towards a shared goal.

If you miss the old race events you may well enjoy the BPL.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Melaviy wrote:
Streamers... Again...

The principle of it, especially when you factor in how this league started. However, if people want to participate in this event, let them.
Sounds great!

That said, I would love the Events Noticeboard in towns to again have a purpose. I miss racing & GGG Events.
BPL! BPL!! BPL!!! BEST PRIVATE LEAGUE ALWAYS <3
Only joining if there is streamer queue.
Second-class poe gamer
Tried quoting to respond to Ashriel, but it doesn't work on mobile. May fix later.

I believe every other league does end with a reward based race. Demigod like prizes are still given out for special events. Private leagues create this massive community that does tend to tower over the GGG official races. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that because the passionate community comes up with ideas and surprises the official GGG team does not have time for or just didn't create. The GGG team will still give us other forms of pleasant surprises (and not just disappointing ones like Ultimatum's league start bugs).
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 17, 2021, 3:02:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info