Community streamer, ThisIsBadger, has organised an exciting team vs team event which takes place this coming weekend! Participants will be randomly split into three teams to compete for points which are awarded for cumulative team level, Boss bounties, Delve depth, Heist collections and more! Teams will be assigned 72 hours prior to the event start.

League Starts: May 21, 2021 4:00 PM (EDT)
League Ends: May 25, 2021 4:00 PM (EDT)

This event is open to everyone although there is a cap of 700 players per team (2100 spots in total). If you'd like to get involved, make sure you register here so that you don't miss out!

Good luck to all those participating!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Badger and team always put on a super fun and collaborative event. Highly recommend this time more than ever to get the experience of a bug free leaguestart mixed with the feeling of a race. GL to the teams!
Last edited by tsHavok on May 17, 2021, 3:49:44 PM
Right on!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Sounds like fun!
Streamers... Again...
"
Melaviy wrote:
Streamers... Again...

I'm not a streamer and I was able to join all 3 past private leagues for free, so idk what the fuck are u talking about.
where are the old school events for all players!
Last edited by JavaMaster on May 16, 2021, 7:11:57 PM
This should be really interesting. If my 9-5 wasn't so busy I'd be in.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
Melaviy wrote:
Streamers... Again...

I'm not a streamer and I was able to join all 3 past private leagues for free, so idk what the fuck are u talking about.

About the eternal advertising of streamers. And about events in which the winners are known in advance.
Cool, but why is there no official support for this kind of thing? You make a post... okay. You put in Private Leagues (pay to sadism). No promised guild changes in years... no Portrait slot despite existing for years... no races for years... No Royale since that one day...

So why is there no official support from this multimillion dollar company owned by one of the largest gaming conglomerates in the world? Are you really just going to let your playerbase run your game for you?

Also, if you think Endless Delve counts, well that is a great example of the exact opposite of what you should do.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info