Black Screen on Startup

Win 7 . 64bit
Allready posted in patch thread about
GGG: "Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause...we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues."

-.-;
Win 7 master race. This must be the best update ever after the years of "poe has shit performance" maybe some nexus skins will make this work again.
Buy the new supporter pack for cursors, a small price to play to have access the small indy company created game.
Same problem, game starts then I can't click anywhere because its frozen.

I have two monitors and I noticed that at the logon screen running on Monitor 1, when my cursor is on the Monitor 2, the fire and wind effects on the logon screen work pretty well, this happens when I Alt+tab and my cursor is on the Taskbar also. If I move my cursor inside the Monitor 1 screen, the screen freezes.

Windows 7 64b Windowed Fullscreen 1920 x 1040 Vulkan, Geforce GTX 970.

Cursor thing bugged prolly.
"
Barkhamn wrote:

I have two monitors and I noticed that at the logon screen running on Monitor 1, when my cursor is on the Monitor 2, the fire and wind effects on the logon screen work pretty well, this happens when I Alt+tab and my cursor is on the Taskbar also. If I move my cursor inside the Monitor 1 screen, the screen freezes.

Win10 can play fine though. Allegedly. Some Win10 Users said they have no issues.

Might be the gravestone for Win7 support.
"
BndrIPL wrote:
"
Barkhamn wrote:

Win10 can play fine though. Allegedly. Some Win10 Users said they have no issues.

Might be the gravestone for Win7 support.

Same issue for Win10Pro x64
Intel i5, GF GTX1060 HyperX2x4Gb, windowed 3840x2160
Last edited by keysha666 on May 11, 2021, 9:05:17 PM
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Hey all, we're looking into the problem.

Please let us know what operating system you're using.

Sorry for the trouble!

Windows 7, x64-Bits, and are using Vulkan.
Win 8.1 Pro x64
This is also happening on my Win 10. When the game is up, it runs fine if my focus is not on the game. In my Display settings it reads " #0 - Nvidia geforce GTX 1060 " This is different from before the patch. I also tried "pack check"

I'm running Win 10
Standalone client
Dual monitor setup
Last edited by Mortanious on May 11, 2021, 9:53:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info